Chapter 1 - 10

ʚChapter 1

    ==========================================================================================================================================================================================

    _

    Her name is Lianyun.

    Five minutes ago, she was still an A Zhai immersed in the infrastructure farming game. She had just practiced the infrastructure farming skills to the full level, the buildings and farmland occupied the entire map, and the task list was completely empty.

    Before she had time to stand up and cheer, she opened her eyes and found herself in a desert.

    There was a cluster of buildings in the distance, which was obscured by wind and sand, making it difficult to see clearly.

    Lian Yun froze in place, subconsciously narrowed his eyes and stretched out his hands to block his eyes, but he didn't feel the oncoming sand and gravel.

    The yellow sand all over the sky is close at hand, but when it blows in front of it, it actively bypasses itself.

    This is……?

    It was only then that Lian Yun realized that the surface of his hands was covered with a layer of silver-white shimmer, which was protecting her from all slight injuries.

    This familiar attribute reminded her of something, she suddenly lowered her head, and sure enough, she saw herself wearing a beige robe that reached to her ankles.

    The wide skirt blown by the wind, the cuffs and the belt are embroidered with a heavy historical sense of golden rice ear pattern, which is her own handwriting - [Goddess' Holy Clothes].

    This set of equipment is not only the first top-level clothing she has created, but the pattern is also drawn by her and imported into the game.

    What's more worth mentioning is its attribute - [Defense +999]

    Lianyun is a senior infrastructure madman. The initial game player is a life player profession. Fighting monsters depends entirely on the warrior npc, and he never does it himself.

    Filling up the defense is only to avoid being beaten to death by monsters when collecting in the wild.

    Lianyun also integrated top-level gemstones into the equipment, so that he could exude a "holy light"-like existence.

    The moment before she cleared the game, she specially put on this suit to welcome the joy of clearing the level.

    "This dream is too real..."

    Lian Yun was in a daze when suddenly there was an earth-shattering roar from behind.

    The sound was like a rat's cry amplified several times, with a strong penetrating power, which made Lian Yun frowned and covered his ears tightly.

    This voice...is a flying gerbil!

    Absolutely.

    She will never admit to this call!

    The initial scene of the game is the desert map. Lianyun, as a top player who does not look at the strategy and relies on his own groping, just started to look for building materials and seeds outside the town, but was chased and killed by a group of lv.5 flying gerbils. Second-rate.

    Lian Yun's face darkened.

    Flying gerbils are large and extremely fast.

    Right now she is unarmed and does not have a warrior NPC. Although the equipment she wears has high defense, but...