Chapter 111 - 120

ʚChapter 111

    ====================

    If nothing happens on the other side of the system, this energy may not appear.

    This is what the Tree of Life is worried about.

    "To be precise, it is the main body, and I am just a conscious split body." The system said seriously.

    Lianyun probably understood its idea.

    "You want to confirm that it is safe, don't you?"

    The system admitted: "In addition, I have to return this energy to it. Unlike me, it has been used to keeping it in a low energy state. It suddenly lost this energy. I'm not sure what will happen to it."

    Lian Yun nodded without saying anything.

    After coming to the elf forest, she realized many problems that she hadn't realized before.

    Like land and monster issues for no reason.

    Such as aimless direction.

    For example, in such a passive situation.

    Bringing the disjointed systems together may yield more information.

    And for Lianyun, a more powerful system will be of greater help.

    As for whether she can take away the new carrier of the system from the elves...

    If this matter cannot be resolved, wouldn't she be a "savior" for nothing?

    She has been relying on bugs and novice guidance until now, she should really rely on herself to do something.

    Seeing that she had figured it out, the system happily said goodbye to her.

    In a few moments, Lianyun suddenly felt his unconscious body being surrounded by warmth.

    Consciousness returned to the body in an instant, Lian Yun suddenly opened his eyes, and saw Lanna and the Elf Queen from the angle of death.

    ...Damn it, why do people in this world look good even from the perspective of death.

    "My lord!" Lanna knelt on the ground, letting her half lean in his arms, his eyes full of concern.

    Lianyun tried to sit up with his hands on the ground, feeling the different sensations under his hands, and looked down, and found that there was actually a thin blanket under his body.

    ... That's right, it really is something that the careful Lanner can do.

    "How is it!"

    Seeing Lanna's voice, Miao An also squeezed over, "Has the Tree of Life responded?"

    Lian Yun narrowed his eyes, didn't look at anyone, withdrew his hand, and stood up silently.

    The people around were taken aback.

    What does it mean?

    "My Lady Queen, I need to have a private chat with you."

    Ever since Lian Yun came to the Elf Forest, he had never shown such a gesture.

    Coupled with the fact that she wanted to have a private chat with the small window, the Elf Queen naturally thought that something dangerous or even irreversible had happened, her face suddenly became extremely serious, and the surrounding temperature instantly dropped to a few points.