Chapter 181 - 190

ʚChapter 181

    ====================

    "Sister, is that the boat from Moon Bay City?" Lina also stood up, with hope shining in her eyes.

    Lian Yun narrowed his eyes slightly: "Absolutely not."

    As a small seaside town, Moon Bay City has its own style. A sense of alertness.

    And their boats, although small in scale, are obviously not the usual fishing boats in Moon Bay City.

    And their rushing posture... It is not an exaggeration to say that they are full of killing intent.

    Although Lanna has the ability to fight, he couldn't use his hands and feet in this environment. Following Lianyun's order, Lanna and Mogo turned around.

    But the boat on the opposite side seemed to have some auxiliary device, and it was faster than Lianyun's boat, and it arrived not far behind their boat in a few seconds.

    Lian Yun didn't hesitate anymore, and went to the stern of the boat and shouted at them: "What do you want to do?"

    However, no one from the other boat responded to her, and kept approaching.

    Lianyun pressed Lanna's hand, signaling him not to row anymore.

    "Sooner or later, I will be overtaken."

    As soon as Lianyun's boat stopped, the boat behind it stuck closely to it, stopped a few meters away, and looked at the faces of several people: "Hand over the necklace.

    " The mask, only revealing a pair of eyes, can't see where the person is.

    Lian Yun stared at them: "What necklace?"

    The cloak of the leader was blown, and Lian Yun realized that their clothes were already wet, obviously they had also experienced thunderstorms.

    Why dare to come to them in this weather for the necklace?

    The other party's eyes swept over Lian Yun and the others, and finally fell on Mo Ge's face: "In the auction house, you took it away, right?"

    "What?" Mogo frowned and said in a bad tone.

    He bought so many jewelry at the auction house, only talking about necklaces, there are eight if not ten, how could he remember all of them... No,

    he did remember one.

    The most precious and mysterious one.

    Mo Ge looked at Lian Yun subconsciously, he threw the necklace to Lian Yun, and Lian Yun put it away in his invisible backpack.

    Moge paused, raised his head and said, "Just for this thing?"

    It was obvious that the opponent had a clear goal and knew their movements well.

    Not only did they know that they were going to sea today, but even the trivial matter of Mogo taking the necklace out of the box alone was clear.

    "Don't talk nonsense, as long as you hand over the necklace, we won't embarrass you."

    "Where's your confidence?" Lian Yun took a step forward with a dangerous tone, "We can't pass, so can you?"

    The other side sneered: " We really can't get over it, but we're going to consume energy."

    ?

    Lian Yun felt uneasy, looked at their attire, and then at the clothes of the few people around him, and vaguely guessed something.