Chapter 41 - 50

ʚChapter 41

    ===================

    "If it is restraint magic, he will be punished for what he said, but he will not lose his voice in advance." Buck said his analyze.

    Buck was silent for a while after speaking, his lips moved, and he said reluctantly: "This is more like... the ability of a succubus."

    Succubus?

    Lianyun looked at him subconsciously, and this glance made Buck purse his lips even more unnaturally: "This is another reason I don't want to say, when it comes to succubi, everyone will think of me, but I'm far from that Ability.”

    Succubus possesses the talent of demagoguery, but the improvement of this ability requires continuous training and growth.

    Lian Yun thought of it almost at the same time - Buck was not the only succubus she knew so far.

    The hallucinogenic array in that village was created by another succubus.

    "So it's very possible that the other party cast a spell on Kerme on the day they attacked the village?" Lian Yun thought that Kerme's behavior these days was no different from others.

    As if nothing happened. But it doesn't look like it can be pretended.

    Buck said that Kerme clearly saw him open the window of Lianyun that day, but he didn't say anything.

    Until Kerme was discovered, escaped, and was captured just now, he didn't say anything, but suddenly at such a critical juncture, he glanced at Buck intentionally or unintentionally.

    Thoughts flashed through my mind.

    Everything is premeditated.

    Her eyes dimmed, and she dragged Buck back to run.

    She vaguely felt that the whole situation was being manipulated by a mastermind behind the scenes that she had never seen before.

    And she was in the game, unable to spy on the other party's real purpose and next plan.

    Can only see tricks.

    Back at the altar, Lianyun walked through the crowd and came to Kerme.

    The moment he saw that Lianyun and Buck were safe and sound, Kerme's body trembled, and a squeezed cry came out from his throat.

    His face turned and twisted, and the whites of his eyes were red, as if they were about to burst out. This happened suddenly, and the eyes of the surrounding children were all covered.

    And Kerme's throat was "ho ho", like the breath sound of squeezing his chest with all his life. What makes people's scalp numb is that he can vaguely hear the two words mixed in the voice - "idiot".

    In the next second, he seemed to have completed his final mission.

    His head suddenly dropped.

    Lanna stepped forward to check, and looked at Lianyun: "He's dead."

    Shock and surprise filled everyone's mind. He died suddenly before he could accept the fact that Kerme, his partner who had been with him for several years, was a traitor. up.

    "It seems that it's really not restraint magic." Lian Yun said calmly.

    She told everyone about Buck's analysis, and then looked at "Kelme" who was lying on the ground bleeding and dying miserably.