Chapter 11 - 20

ʚChapter 11

    ==================

    Although no one lives there, the floor in the house is covered with dust, but after a simple cleaning it should still be very good.

    "If it is painted, it will definitely look brand new." Lina touched the wall and seemed to like it here.

    "Do you want to live here?" Lian Yun asked.

    "Ah? Am I alone?" Lena blinked, pointing at herself in disbelief.

    Lianyun didn't expect Lina to react so strongly: "Don't you have a house in the village?"

    Lina shook her head: "Actually, our village is not rich. There is only a mountain nearby except for the desert. There are not many people in the village, and there are not too many people. Multiple houses.”

    “When I was in the village, I slept with different sisters every day,” Lena said.

    Lian Yun really didn't expect their village to look like this: "But doesn't your village have caravans? Why..."

    How could they be so poor?

    "Most of the children in our village don't have parents. Like me, Barry, and many others. It's a lot of money just to feed us, drink enough and keep us warm." "But

    fortunately Uncle Gailin has already promised the village chief this year that he will no longer pick up children from the village." Lina giggled.

    "The grown-ups are also very kind to us. We have never been hungry, and we can still grow up healthily. We are already very satisfied."

    Lina smiled and turned around to show Lianyun her clothes: "This is a sister's clothes." The old clothes look new, right? She kept them well!"

    Lian Yun was silent.

    Just looking at the caravan's reaction to a large pile of gold coins yesterday, it's hard to imagine how poor their village is.

    But it was just like this, which made people feel how rare it was for them not to be ecstatic and calm like ordinary people at that time.

    Maybe these gold coins were earned by them when they traveled north and south, but for them, it may just be the currency to ensure the healthy growth of their children.

    They are never stingy when they spend money for these orphans, so they are never crazy when they get money.

    And when getting along with Lina, she only felt that Lina's personality was very sunny, without the slightest sensitivity and inferiority complex.

    It also shows how much the villagers care about the children's education.

    Lian Yun was in awe.

    They are all people worthy of deep friendship and getting along with.

    Also... very much like the kind people her hometown used to have.

    Lina looked at Lian Yun who suddenly started to be dazed, and shook her hands in front of her eyes: "Sister Lord?"

    Lian Yun came back to his senses, took a deep breath, and suppressed the emotional surge in his heart.

    I haven't thought of them for a long time.

    Lina said caringly: "Uncle Gailin won't bring the children back to the village, it will get better and better. Sister Lord, don't worry."

    Lian Yun smiled and patted her head, then took over the topic: "You are very confident. "

    It's like the lord's sister's town. Although it's dilapidated and empty and there's no one there, isn't my sister still insisting on it?" Lina encouraged her naively.