Chapter 81 - 90

ʚChapter 81

    ===================

    Lanna realized what she had discovered, and could no longer pretend that she had just woken up, her eyes moved away a little bit erratically.

    This was the first time Lian Yun saw his expression like this, and he was not angry for a while, nor was he angry.

    "My lord..." Lanna's voice was very low, as if he was trying to test Lian Yun's emotions.

    "What's going on?" Lian Yun stared at him for a moment, until he silently moved out of the way.

    Lianyun walked into the room in two or three steps, and clearly saw a pile of bottles beside the bed, which were empty medicine bottles.

    There are a few drops of blue remaining in it.

    "..." Lian Yun turned around slowly, looked at Lanna with solemn eyes: "This is what you just drank." "...

    Yes."

    Lian Yun took a deep breath: "Why didn't you tell me you were hurt?"

    There was also a trace of grievance in the voice.

    Lian Yun saw the little frog on his shoulder, and his big half-drooped eyes stared round at this moment, obviously something was wrong, and then looked at Lanna... When did Lanna have

    this situation?

    Not surprisingly, the injury suffered by the little frog was actually shared with Lanner, and it was not the simple "skin trauma" that Lanner said.

    She was too stupid to react.

    Luo Du suffered such a serious injury, how could Lanna be unscathed?

    "I know you're afraid of me worrying, but didn't we agree before? We won't hide from each other anymore." Lian Yun said every word with a straight face, but couldn't help but his eyes were red.

    "If you really have something..."

    She would definitely not forgive herself.

    "My lord..." Lanna hurried forward, looking at Lianyun in a state of bewilderment.

    "I didn't do it on purpose," Lanna lowered his body slightly, and looked at the angry Lian Yun, who was relieved to see that she didn't really cry.

    Lan Na tried her best to soften her voice, and patiently explained: "Because I don't know where my injury is, I don't want adults to worry about it. After all, adults have too many things to do every day." "What kind of reason is this!" Lian

    Yun He raised his head and couldn't help raising his voice.

    But seeing Lanna's fatigue visible to the naked eye after taking off the disguise, she stopped talking again.

    "Have a good rest, I'm going back to my room first." Lian Yun turned away from looking away, said these words lightly, and turned to go upstairs.

    Back in her room, the more Lianyun thought about it, the sadder she became. At the same time, she was really worried just like Lanna said.

    Lanna is her right-hand man. Once he falls, many things become cumbersome and difficult, which is one of the reasons why Lanna is unwilling to tell her.

    If she knew, she would definitely let him lie down and rest like Luo now, and not worry about it.

    But Lanner obviously wouldn't just sit around doing nothing.