Chapter 131 - 140

ʚChapter 131

    ====================

    Lianyun and Lanna sat down on the steps of the altar, Fang Suo did not leave, leaning against the railing beside him in silence.

    "Is there any pressure?"

    Gerry asked as he stood aside, looking at the crowd going away.

    Lian Yun gave him a strange look.

    "...I thought I was supposed to ask you this question."

    Gerry stroked his bearded hand.

    "What are you asking me? I'm not a lord, and I don't have a large family to support." "

    I'm a lord, so I run around to connect with various races."

    Lian Yun frowned: "But you are an administrator , Isn’t the administrative officer just dealing with these things? Clothing, food, housing, transportation, economic laws, that’s what Perth does.”

    Gerry’s serious expression almost couldn’t hold back: “...you don’t have to be so clear.”

    Lian Yun took the opportunity Ask back: "Are you under pressure? Suddenly there are so many people, and I can ask for money at any time if I don't have enough money. What about food? Is the food enough?"

    Hearing this, Gerry suddenly gave a heavy blow to the crutch in his hand: " Thank you for remembering that I am in charge! Look, an old man is in charge! Lanna!"

    Gerry turned his eyes and pointed at Lanna: "You have the nerve to bring so many people back without asking!"

    Lanna He glanced at his crutch without changing his face: "I don't think you are old."

    If he didn't break the crutch, everyone would forget that he still needs it.

    Gerry pointed at Lanner, ready to curse in the next second.

    "Cough," Lian Yun hurriedly made a rescue, "What he means is what I mean."

    "Oh?"

    Gerry squeezed his beard and snorted with a half-smile: "Since it's what you mean, if the grain Not enough, what can you do?"

    Lian Yun was blunt and strong: "I can definitely think of a way."

    Gerry raised his crutches.

    "I'm thinking about it now!!"

    "Actually..." Fang Suo, who had been silent all this time, suddenly said.

    "Has your lord ever thought about trying to win over other towns?"

    Lian Yun turned around.

    The afterglow of the setting sun sprinkled on the side face of the short-haired woman. She frowned slightly, as if she had been thinking for a long time.

    Lian Yun: "Do you have any recommendations?"

    Fang Suo was startled, his brows suddenly relaxed, and instead he smiled a little more, blaming himself for thinking too much just now.

    "If your small town is at war with the main city, you must know that apart from Kuoge City, there are six second-tier cities between the two, and there are one to three third-tier cities under each second-tier city."

    " And between you and the main city, there are three second-tier cities."

    These three second-tier cities and the small villages below them form an invisible wall between the two sides.