Chapter 101 - 110

ʚChapter 101

    =================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

    _ , overlapping tightly.

    There is no way.

    A few people obediently did not ask, and sure enough, within a few breaths, the branches in front of the Queen began to move.

    They move slowly and move away, showing an intersection for two people to pass through.

    The queen raised the hem of her skirt and walked in calmly, and several people followed quickly.

    The road at the beginning was relatively narrow, but after a dozen or so steps, we saw an open open space.

    The first thing that catches the eye is a big tree that can hardly be hugged by ten people. It looks no younger than the queen of the elves.

    This big tree has luxuriant branches and leaves. Wherever Lian Yun sees, every leaf is the perfect leaf, just the right green, gorgeous and soft, ordinary and strange, people can't take their eyes off it.

    They never seem to yellow, never fade.

    The lush branches and leaves go straight to the sky, keeping a distance from the surrounding trees, looking up, you can see the sky half inlaid with green.

    And the closer you get, the more you can feel the gifts from nature that are coming to your face and lingering around you - the fresh air, the refreshing fragrance of plants and trees, between breathing, it seems that a game is going on. Baptism of the soul.

    The Queen introduced that at this time the "Tree of Life" in the Elf Forest.

    "My husband, use half of his core in exchange for asking for help from the tree of life."

    As a result, his vitality was severely injured, and he also lost the ability to maintain youth forever.

    The remaining lives are even much less than ordinary elves.

    Several people listened silently, and Lian Yun also understood what the Queen meant.

    Being cheated by the human race and losing her true love, no one wished for her to believe in human beings again...

    too difficult.

    The queen looked at Lianyun indifferently, she knew that the girl in front of her was a smart person.

    "In order to thank you for giving me Lena, I am willing to answer your questions."

    This is a thank you gift.

    What Lian Yun wants is far more than that, but now she can only seize the only chance.

    Lina was also very anxious, but she couldn't say it.

    Even though she is a member of the elves, or even a descendant of the royal family, she has grown up with human beings from birth to now, especially when she just heard about the harm her grandfather suffered. She wanted to intercede, but she had no position to intercede.

    Several questions in Lian Yun's mind had gradually taken shape. Lina saw her walking around the thick tree of life, then lowered her head and thought for a while, and asked, "Why does the king need to ask the tree of life? Doesn't the tree of life protect the elves?"

    Hearing this sentence, it seemed that some memories of the queen were brought back.

    However, she still remembered the promise just now, quickly organized her words, and replied, "Originally it is." "