Chapter 71 - 80

ʚChapter 71

    =====================================================================================

    This loud noise woke up the residents of the small town.

    There is no blazing fire as everyone imagined, the sun has just revealed a little light, and the morning in the desert has not yet faded away the slightest coolness brought by the night.

    In the silence, everyone heard the long-lost sound of water flowing.

    The place where the loud noise was made just now is the mouth of the spring.

    The dug river channel has been filled with water at this time, and water is gushing out from the mouth of the spring, quickly filling the river channel.

    "That's... finished?"

    Everyone was dumbfounded. Before they could start, the semi-finished product was finished by itself?

    "Sister, look inside!" Lena's guardian bird flew around her, and Lena was lying on the edge of the river, pointing inside.

    Lian Yun followed her direction and saw a few black shadows running across the rippling, slightly blue water.

    Lina gave an order, and a guardian bird immediately rushed into the river, and within a few breaths, it came ashore with a black shadow in its mouth.

    It brought the black shadow in front of Lina, and then threw itself on the blanket that Lina had prepared and rubbed it for credit.

    Everyone took a closer look, and it turned out to be a silver-white fish the size of a palm on the ground.

    Although everyone has lived in the desert for a long time, they have seen this kind of creature in books.     Aibei stepped forward and stared at the

    frisky little fish: "

    Is this food edible?"

Yun squatted down to observe carefully, and found that the silver-white fish had no eyes.

    "It should be due to living in the underground river for a long time, and the eyes have degenerated." Lanna explained.

    Just like the five limbs of a snake turtle.

    It shouldn't affect the taste.

    Lian Yun nodded in satisfaction.

    "Let's raise them for a while to see if they can adapt to life on the ground. If not... we still have to raise them in the pond under the frog farm." Geli put on his clothes, walked around the river for a while, and looked at Lianyun

    : "My lord, do you want to continue digging on the other side?"

    The river now only forms a semicircle around the west and the south. It was originally planned to dig from both ends tomorrow, but the river gushed out ahead of time, and tomorrow we will start digging from the other side. .

    "I'm thinking, maybe this is not bad." Lian Yun said.

    She took out the map, and the southern open space and the western farmland of the current Bubu Town are surrounded by rivers.

    The north is a commercial area, and the east is a residential area. These two parts are densely populated. Lian Yun only thought of the convenience last night, but forgot that the densely populated areas may have more or less pollution to the river.

    This river is so clear and pure that Lianyun has never seen before. Even if such water is placed there, it is enough to be pleasing to the eye, not to mention its value of replenishing physical strength.