Chapter 151 - 160

ʚChapter 151

    ====================

    A few years after Lian Yuncong met the accident, he was depressed and aimless.

    In another world at the same time, Lanna was going through the same ordeal.

    Until the two of them meet.

    Everything makes sense.

    "Would it be better if we met earlier?" Lian Yun said softly.

    "If it had been earlier, I might not have believed in gods so much." Lanna smiled slightly.

    In fact, he doesn't believe it now.

    The only thing he believes in is Lianyun.

    She is God, and he trusts God. If not, he still follows.

    Lian Yun's eyes darkened for a moment.

    She shouldn't have thought about it, but when Lanna said this, she couldn't help but think about it.

    "...What if I wasn't in this capacity?"

    She didn't fall from the sky and didn't have these abilities...

    "That wouldn't be me either." Lanna's voice was as gentle as rain, dripping into her constricted heart, and slowly swayed away. Layers of waves.

    "It's not just you, I've also thought about this question, if I haven't kept training myself and read the whole room of books, would I still have the ability to be worthy of standing by your side?" And the conclusion he thought of was

    this .

    Everything in the past makes us who we are.

    No ifs, no ifs, if things deviate a bit, you won't be who you are now.

    And the one they are looking at each other now is the one who has really experienced everything in the past.

    Now, they are by each other's side.

    "That's enough."

    That's enough...

    Lianyun said it silently in his heart, then raised his head to look at Lanna, and smiled: "Yes!"

    The two sat quietly next to each other, looking at the crystal ball, as if they could see each other from it. figure.

    For a moment, Lianyun felt like going back to the past, returning home, and being with the closest people.

    This sudden feeling is not provoked by anything.

    But the people around you.

    The mind is connected, and you can read each other's mind with just one look.

    Lian Yun thought that there would be such a person a long time ago, but gradually he became less naive.

    She also didn't expect that she would have such a tacit understanding with someone who had been with him for a few months.

    It seems to be innate, born like this, and it is lit up at the first sight.

    After a while, they heard the sound of the iron door being opened again.

    It was the aunt who came with a new quilt.

    "Actually, it's not necessary, we won't be here for long," Lanna said.

    "How can this be done, I finally came back, and I have to stay for a few days!" The aunt looked dissatisfied, and put the quilt into a pile in his hands, "Yuyun, the first time the aunt saw you, she felt kind! Please wait a little longer Two days ago, it’s interesting for my aunt to tell you about Lanna’s childhood…”