Chapter 91 - 100

ʚChapter 91

    ===================

    Lian Yun said he was surprised but not surprised.

    When Rock has nothing to do, he occasionally gives lessons to Joan and Danny, but most of the rest time, his most frequent place is the tailor shop.

    He doesn't need to run around anymore, he can relax this time and focus on the things he likes wholeheartedly.

    This is what the proprietress of the tailor shop secretly told Lian Yun.

    If it wasn't for the proprietress, she would not have known that Roque was responsible for the design of the armor and gas mask.

    "Why did you come here in person?"

    Rock was still wearing the cloak that had never been taken off. According to an insider, Lena, Rock had a box of black cloaks.

    He stretched out his skinny hand, and handed several stacked armors into their hands.

    Seeing how easy he was holding it, the unsuspecting Lian Yun almost fell down when he took the armor.

    An old voice came from the cloak: "Don't worry."

    Lian Yun smiled: "What are you worried about us..."

    She suddenly paused, and tentatively said: "You know too?

    " Ke's old and hoarse voice let out a few laughs: "I saw Buck grow up when I was a child. I'll be blunt, the number of times he grew up was no more than five times. I’m sick this day.”

    “No one will believe it if it’s not strange.”

    And he chose today, probably because he knew that the town had a medicine with good curative effect, so he could only prolong Buck’s illness as long as possible.

    Lian Yun sighed quietly: "You also found out, so what can you do?"

    "What about you, what do you plan to do?" Rock asked back.

    Lianyun told Roque his thoughts, and the latter looked at the three of them suspiciously: "I don't know what your purpose of bringing Lina is, but do you think she can do anything with her small body? Lanna and Luo is injured again, what can he do?"

    "If he gets into trouble suddenly on the road, do you really have a way to deal with it in time?"

    Lanna retorted without hesitation: "Even if I am sick, I can easily defeat him." "

    You You can beat him, but do you think as deeply as he does? If he really intends to do something, how do you know?"

    Lian Yun didn't think so much before, she thought she could stay if she could, and if she couldn't, she would Seriously, deal with it.

    For the sake of the safety of more people, it is really impossible to leave such a big hidden danger.

    But she couldn't easily kill the killer.

    "Then what do you think?" Lian Yun asked with a glimmer of hope, "Now he has not made any major mistakes. There is no reason to kill or fight. I am afraid it will cause panic among the new residents." Rock's tone became strange:

    " I didn't say I wanted to kill him."

    "Don't you understand what I mean? I mean, let you take me with you."

    Lian Yun:?

    Rock coughed a few times: "Although I'm getting old, I'm still good. It's better than you sick people."