Chapter 121 - 130

ʚChapter 121

    ==========================================================================================================================================================================

    _

    The orc traveled very fast, and Ford promised to send the news back to the town within two days.

    So Lianyun drove nearly a hundred abandoned beasts back to the small town.

    In fact, it can’t be regarded as rushing, they are too sensible, they will follow wherever Lianyun goes, and there is no need to worry about it.

    Lianyun got up early in the morning, and experienced all kinds of things yesterday, and she could barely hold on, but after leaving the orc tribe, she still showed a little tired look.

    Suddenly she felt something rubbing against her hand.

    It is an abandoned beast.

    It seemed to see Lianyun's exhaustion, and his agile eyes were full of trust and concern, as if he wanted to help.

    Lianyun smiled and stroked its delicate fur, "Thank you, I'm not tired."

    It returned to the group without making any noise.

    Lian Yun looked at these elves and sighed softly.

    How should they be settled?

    They arrived in town just after noon, when the sun was at its highest.

    The desert here has no seasons and is always hot.

    Therefore, the residents of the small town have long developed a regular routine.

    They rush out to work early in the morning, return to the house to rest when the sun is at its maximum, and return to continue working when the heat of the sun fades a little.

    In this way, you can avoid the most unsuitable time period for work, and it is not very tiring.

    But there are still some exceptions, those who don't want to rest-for example, a few orcs who have been bandits who especially want to get resident status.

    Because they made mistakes, the review of resident applications will be more stringent.

    They took the initiative to sacrifice their rest time to carry stones, hoping to earn more points.

    They were the first ones in the town to see Lianyun when they came back from carrying the stone.

    They put down their work and rushed over, happily greeting fellow orcs who were escorting them, and saying hello to Lianyun at the same time.

    Lianyun kindly reminded: "When it's time to rest,

    we still have to take a break." The orcs shook their heads, "We're not tired."

    Fortunately, the road from the town to the mine has been repaired, and there are parsnips to shelter from the wind. This physical labor is really nothing to the orcs.

    "And we heard from Gerry that someday there will be some 'machine'? It is said that our work will be easier with that." An orc grinned and scratched his head.

    "It seems that it was invented by a boy named... Luo? Gerry said that he left with you, and when he comes back to complete the final assembly and testing, it will be put into use soon." Lianyun thought for a while,

    probably Luo did research through reading and blueprints before leaving to help mine ore.

    The girl shook her head: "Luo is in the Elven Forest for treatment, and if everything goes well, he should be back soon."