Chapter 31 - 40

ʚChapter 31

    ===================

    Lianyun held the blasting talisman between two fingers, and Xiaohong flapped her wings to blow a gust of breeze, driving her clothes to flutter.

    She felt like an advanced Taoist priest in a hot-blooded comic, who came out to play X at critical moments.

    The girl stretched out her hand to send it forward, and the blasting talisman automatically flew to the exposed wall over there, and Lianyun led everyone back to the cave entrance.

    Lian Yun leaned against the entrance of the cave, his lips parted slightly: "Break     !

    "

Calmly, everyone poked their heads out of the cave.

    Aibei and Xiaohong went out first to clean up the dust flying in the air.

    After the dust had settled, everyone saw that a large piece of the wall had been blown off, and the gap was sunken inward.

    "It's so powerful!?" Abe was dumbfounded, "A small piece of paper?"

    Lian Yun raised his eyebrows at Lanna: "Can any magician know this kind of magic?"

    Although it is very useful, this kind of Chinese fantasy Taoist spells are obviously just a string, and Lianyun hopes to make full use of the existing power of this continent.

    Lanna thought for a moment: "Fire mages should be able to do it through some means."

    Lian Yun nodded slightly and stretched out his hand towards him.

    Lanna handed her the holy sword obediently.

    Lianyun took the sword, walked to the depression, listened intently, and could vaguely hear the cry of frogs on the other side.

    The wall is thick enough that it won't collapse just because the hole is opened.

    Lian Yun raised his arm, lifted the holy sword high, and then vigorously -

    poked the wall one by one.

    "..."

    The girl showed a helpless expression: "There is no way, there is only one blasting talisman."

    So the five-member team looked at each other, and obediently leaned forward to poke the wall with a wooden sword.

    Five minutes later, the light from the opposite side came through.

    Ten minutes later, they poked out a half-height passage. On the other side of the passage, dozens of large frogs could be seen gathered together. There were also several huge rocks on the ground, which were blocked by the frogs and could not be seen clearly.

    Lian Yun continued to observe, his gaze flicked between the frogs, and he caught sight of the other side of the cave, where there were still several openings.

    "Sure enough there are more than two floors." Lian Yun said.

    She briefly explained her analysis to everyone.

    Lian Yun felt that this place was like an underground labyrinth. When you come in, you have to go through countless forks, and when you actually enter this cave, it's like opening another maze, and each hole leads to a different copy.

    And what is hidden in these copies?

    Lianyun thought for a while, then turned to look at Lanna: "Are there any monsters that like to live in cold and damp caves?"