Chapter 61 - 70

ʚChapter 61

    ===================

    At the same time, another possibility popped up in Lianyun's mind.

    I must not be the only one who thinks of using God to make a fuss.

    Are there many organizations that secretly use the guise of "God" to win people's hearts and earn profits?

    "My lord, are you still worried about this?" Meili called her softly.

    Lian Yun came back to his senses, and brewed his words: "I was thinking, what will happen if we announce to the public that there is an oracle coming to Bubu Town?

    " With a big development, she can take a big step towards her ultimate mission in an instant.

    Meili thought about all the possibilities, and shook her head slowly: "It's dangerous." "

    Why?"

    "Humans are much more complicated than plants." Meili smiled.

    She doesn't need to say much, it's easy for Lianyun to figure it out when he calms down.

    That's why Gerry often reminds her not to reveal that she owns countless gold coins.

    The big tree attracts the wind, even if it is a god, it is an existence coveted by countless people.

    "Everyone believes in the existence of God, but not everyone respects God. For some people with bad intentions, □□you is more like a code that holds all the wealth in the world. With it, you have the ability to control everything. Lian

    Yun picked up her words: "So before the town is strong enough, Bubu Town, there is no god."

    Mei Li and Lian Yun looked at each other and smiled knowingly.

    At this time, the melting crystal in Mei Li's hand made another sound.

    Merry listened carefully.

    "It said...it's too late today, urging me to rest early and do the task tomorrow." It

    's quite human.

    "I need you to explain this matter to everyone tomorrow. By the way, we went to Kuoge City to collect a lot of new seeds this time. You can find time to plant them." After

    Lian Yun handed the seeds to her, bid her farewell.

    When walking towards her own residence, Lianyun saw people coming out of the tavern holding presents and greeted her happily.

    It can make everyone happy, and Lianyun sincerely feels that the money is well spent.

    Each of them received one piece of clothes and equipment they brought back, and the rest were hung in the repaired clothing store, which had to be exchanged with points.

    When there are more residents, Lianyun can discuss with Gerry to exchange the points into gold coins so that everyone can use the common currency.

    Just now in the tavern, Lianyun introduced to Gerry the three teachers brought in this time. The school plan Tugri will be made in a hurry. Buck offered to help them share the pressure, so the blueprint of the task hall was handed over to Buck does.

    After all the preparations were done, Lianyun let go of his strenuous efforts and returned to the residence.

    Lanna has also returned. He looked at the tired Lianyun and was a little worried. Lianyun returned a soothing smile: "Don't forget to choose a career before leaving tomorrow." "Okay." Lanna knew that