Chapter 161 - 170

ʚChapter 161

    ====================

    In the end, they still couldn't wait until Wednesday quietly.

    Early on Monday morning, Lan Na hurriedly opened the door and handed the gemstone to Lian Yun.     On the other end of the call gem was the nervous

    voice of the owner of Jiaota City: "My lord! My lord!

    "

It took two seconds for the sound to come.

    "They...they're coming!"

    Under Jiaota City, the gray-brown wall was airtight, and it was obvious that they couldn't see anything, but the heavy and stagnant air pressed tightly on everyone in the city, making it hard to breathe.

    They wore the small town's special shark skin soft armor, iron helmets, and the latest weapons in their hands, with solemn expressions on their faces.

    Outside the high city wall, suddenly there was a loud and high-pitched voice, which came in over the high wall.

    "Quiet!" A shout rang out.

    The noise outside the city stopped abruptly.

    Immediately afterwards, the voice became louder, piercing into everyone's ears—"Jota City betrayed the main city, betrayed my god, I, Kurda, under the order of the association and the nobles, come to let you understand the meaning of betrayal." The price!"

    The voice carried some unconcealable sarcasm and condescending contempt.

    But in the eyes of those people, those who take refuge in Lianyun are indeed traitors and traitors.

    With trembling hands, the lord of Jiaota City took the amplifying stone handed over by his subordinates.

    Such amplifying stones are not unique to crusaders outside the city. This specific ore can amplify the user's voice several times after being injected with magical energy.

    He cleared his throat.

    Fortunately, he has calmed down after being comforted by Lian Yun, and his voice has regained its strong and powerful momentum: "...We are not the only ones in Jiaota City who have turned from darkness to light! Why don't you go to Buli Lake City? It is obvious that we are easy to bully!"

    "Furthermore!..." He paused, unable to think of what to say next, so he could only quickly pick up the gemstone at hand and move the two stones closer.

    Outside the tightly closed city gate, a man in a white robe was holding a magic wand in his other hand and a loudspeaker stone in his other hand, narrowing his long and narrow eyes slightly, with a contemptuous smile on his lips.

    Behind him are thousands of soldiers, divided into black and white and standing on each side. The black robe is holding a sharp weapon, and the white robe is holding a staff. Under the robe, they are all wearing high-quality armor.

    With just one order, they can use their own abilities to try their best to attack and enter the city.

    The black-robed soldier beside him accurately grasped the vague rebuttal of "abandoning darkness and turning to light", and subconsciously looked at the person at the front.

    Kurda felt the gaze, and hated the man in black behind him from the bottom of his heart.

    He is not stupid, how could he not notice this word?

    The blood race is indeed full of idiots with empty brains.

    He was afraid that this idiot would really ask and disrupt the atmosphere, so he didn't look back, and raised his hand suppressing the disgust in his eyes.