Chapter 171 - 180

ʚChapter 171

    ====================

    Lian Yun coughed lightly.

    "You two finally..."

    Lina received Lanna's dangerous gaze, took a step back again with erratic eyes, and called out sweetly, "Sister!"

    Lian Yun said helplessly, "We were still looking for you just now "

    "Where have you been these two days? I haven't seen you all day."

    Lena stuck out her tongue: "Of course I'm busy with my own affairs! I've grown up, and I can't always let my sister support me "

    Lian Yun looked at her dotingly: "Okay, of course it's good for you to have your own affairs."

    Lanna nodded in agreement: "I think what Lina said makes sense, it's better to send her out in a few days. Do you want to experience it?"

    Lina quickly objected: "I didn't mean that either!"

    "Sister, do you want to see my latest achievements!" Lina quickly changed the subject in order not to be sent away.

    She winked mysteriously at the two of them.

    Only then did the two notice the rope she threw aside just now.

    The other end of the rope was buried in the ground, as if it was tied to something.

    "Don't be too surprised!"

    She picked up the rope and slowly pulled it out, and the thing connected to the other end slowly floated to the ground.

    Lianyun and Lanna watched helplessly as the shark in the soil showed its head in a "shy" manner, and then squirmed out along the rope.

    Lianyun was attacked by sharks before, even if there are many sharks working in the farmland today, she doesn't want to see more.

    The moment this thing suddenly appeared in front of her, she couldn't help but take a half step back.

    Lina hurriedly explained: "Sister, don't be afraid! It has been domesticated by me!"

    "...Taming?" Lian Yun remembered the profession Lina had chosen—a trainer.

    Can sharks be domesticated?

    Lina nodded proudly: "Didn't expect that!"

    Then, Lina stretched out her other hand and drew a circle with her finger on the top of the shark, and the shark immediately circled around in place.

    Lina's fingers stopped, and suddenly moved downwards, Shayu saw the gesture and immediately went back to the ground.

    After simply performing their own results, Lena and the two explained as they walked home.

    "I've been looking for Aunt Alicia for the past few days. She is very powerful and knows a lot of animal taming skills that I don't know!" "

    Alicia?" Lian Yun didn't realize it.

    Isn't Alicia a succubus?

    "That's right! Sister, you don't know. When she chose her profession a few days ago, she chose a trainer like me, and she can be promoted to an intermediate trainer in two days! It's amazing!" Lina praised Ellie. West Asia looked forward to it, "If only I had half of her talent, I must be an intermediate trainer now."

    Lian Yun couldn't help rubbing her little head: "You are already very talented."

    Lan Na Shi added: "Alicia has been with the Weeping Beast for a long time, so she naturally has experience. If you learn more from her, you will be promoted to the intermediate level soon."