𝟬𝟬𝟮 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘴

Sakura had always listened to whatever her brother had said, may it be requests or orders, she always listened to her older brother like a good girl.

Given that he was the one who raised her and brought her out of the hell hole they used to call home, Sakura Mutsugi was eternally thankful and indebted to her brother Rocky Mutsugi. Her love for her brother rivaled everything else in the world and she would walk through fire if he asked her to.

Yet, the only thing she could never abide by was his overprotectiveness when it came to her. At first she thought it was normal, to have his men follow her around as she walked to and from school, how he kept record of every person she talked, or  how he never let her leave her secluded area in Club Heaven. It had seemed normal until she had met the other girls, she hadn't meant to encounter Kei Hyuga or Akarai Amamiya, but as soon as she came in contact with these two women she realised just how confined she was.

It wasn't as if Kei and Akarai didn't have brothers, Akarai was the youngest among the ruthless Amamiya brothers! Yet she had the utmost freedom to choose where to go, who to talk to, where to live. They were free to participate in SWORD buisness yet whenever Sakura tried to help, her brother would just pat her head and ask Cosette to keep her inside.

Fucking Cosette, damn that bitch.

She felt confined, suffocated in the paradise that was slowly becoming a nightmare.

She wanted to tell her brother, to lay it off, to stop following her every second but she couldn't bring herself to. How could she go against the wishes of the man who hadn't abandoned her after their older sister and mother committed suicide. He had fed a 5 year old Sakura with his bare hands, grabbed the money and without a single thought left the house with her. He had made his life to revolve around her, how was she now to tell him to back off.

Kizzy and Kaito stared at Sakura as she breathed heavily after her rant. The duo had just returned back home from their trip abroad and had found the girl to ask her what she had been doing lately.

The talk had ranged from asking Murayama to let Akarai study in Oya High to a new student named Todoroki fighting him to Cosette being a pain to how no one ever understood colour schemes like Kizzy to how overprotective her brother was.

A lot had happened lately.

Kizzy's mouth was hanging open as she tried to piece all the information together, meanwhile Kaito's face was blank as usual.

"Help me, you guys!" Sakura cried falling on the couch dramatically as her head fell on Kaito's shoulder, "I would never get to see anything in the world like this."

"She wants me to go against Rocky and get myself killed. Good luck, hun your on your own!" Kizzy replied back taking the seat opposite Kaito sandwiching him between the two girls.

"From what I gathered," both the girls pushed forward to look at Kaito. He was a man of few words so naturally all his words were as important as anything in life, "Is that we should teach her some fighting skills too because the Amamiya girl and Hyuga assassin know how to fight too."

Kizzy immediately agreed while Sakura slumped back. Guys were so dumb sometimes, she had mentioned Kei and Akarai again and again not because they knew how to fight, but because they were girls who were in a relationship or atleast free to be in one. Meanwhile Sakura was stuck staring at the White walls of Club Heaven.

"Okay then, training starts tomorrow Kura-Chan. Be ready!" And just like that the duo were gone leaving behind a hopeless Sakura as she grumbled and lightly smacked the couch.

"For high IQ level fighters like them, Kizzy and Kaito sure are dumb." Sakura turned to the voice that broke her away from her tantrum.

Her gaze falling on the smiling face of Koo as he walked towards her before taking a seat beside her. A smile made way to her face, if there was anyone except Kizzy and Kaito that Sakura adored in the Club Heaven staff it was Koo.

She had found herself talking with the man when the duo had left for their trip, what with her arguments and fights with Cosette she found the calm and collected personality of Koo to be her quite sanctuary.

"I heard what you said Young Miss, and where I can see your brother's concern I sure do agree with you." Sakura's smiled widened at his agreement, finally someone who understood her.

"Maybe going out and exploring a little more won't hurt, I'll try my best to talk with your brother." Koo assured her with a smile as he stood up to help her.

Sakura threw her amrs around the older giving him a tight squeeze before reeling back with a wide smile. "Thank you sooo much Koo-san and don't tell Kizzy," she leaned forward like a child as if sharing a secret, "But your my favourite!"

Koo smiled and shook his head at her quite giggles, walking to find Rocky to help him understand the situation better. 

Sakura was bouncing on her feet, already seeing herself doing the usual stuff that she had seen other SWORD girls do, riding a bike, a car, and dating guys and-

"But do make sure Young Miss," Koo had stopped in his spot, his head turned and leaning back to give out the warning, "To stay as far away as possible from guys in SWORD."

Sakura instantly agreed, not knowing that first guy she was going meet as soon as she stepped out of Club Heaven was going to be the very type of guy Koo had warned her about.