𝟬𝟬𝟱 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳, 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦

Sakura was left unknown to the fact that Todoroki had used the information she had told him to finally get to have a one on one fight with Murayama.

He had been defeated, no suprise there but his pride had been bruised. His ego hurt, he swore vengeance on Murayama and everything that he ever cared for.

But maybe, maybe there was someone he could seek refuge in. Though his feelings for Sakura weren't genuine he still appreciated the girls sweet personality. Sakura Mutsugi was a sweetheart, one that radiated warmth and affection where ever she went, so when his feet unconsciously led him to Club Heaven seeking the girl, he wasn't much suprised.

The club was huge yet he knew where to find her. He casually asked the man named Kain by the door, who was now familiar with him as he had already once visited the place.

The guy guided him to the secluded area where Sakura was usually seated whenever she was at the club. He headed to the area, Kain leaving him at the door going back to his duty to look over the exchanges in the club. Todoroki was just about to open the door when another voice from the other side made him stop.

"Is there any fight I have ever lost Kura? You know I'm the strongest!"

He slid the door open slightly peeking in at the voice of Murayama echoing through the room. His eyes fell on the girl reading a book while her phone was on speaker and the call with Murayama was ongoing.

She smiled at his words lightly, turning to the phone adress him, "Sure, Yoshi your the strongest no doubt."

She shook her head in fondness, not knowing that Todoroki was on the other side fuming in anger.

He had felt guilty, felt bad for lying to the girl but she wasn't any better, celebrating his loss and enjoying life here with fucking Murayama.

He barged the door open, Sakura getting scared at the sudden interruption and abruptly ending the call with her best friend. She turned to greet Todoroki who looked beaten and bruised and most of all beyond angry.

"Hey, are you okay?" Her soft voice would have helped him if he hadn't heard her previously but right now it just pushed him more at edge.

"Having fun celebrating my loss with Murayama?" He snapped, and though the mature part of his brain felt bad, the petty side enjoyed her flinch at his rude tone.

"What?" Sakura was so confused, she looked like a kicked puppy with innocence shining bright in her eyes.

"Oh I bet you stringed me along till now just to make me look like a damn fool! Didn't you?" Todoroki was yelling at this point, Sakura didn't understand what he was saying but she was getting frustrated too, tears had started building up in her eyes at his accusations.

"What's with you? Why are you acting like this?"

"What's with me?" He scoffed before mumbling, "I can't believe I was feeling fucking guilty of lying to you."

"Lying to me?" Sakura choked out, her emotions were heightened, she didn't know why he was treating her in such manner.

"Yeah I lied, just how you did. Does it even matter, who the fuck even cares about all this romantic bullshit! I can't believe I was moping over the fact I lied to you about my feelings when you were just -" he was smacked right in the face bringing him back to his mind.

He had been so clouded in anger he had unintentionally hurt her, he had gone and ruined something. The tears escaped her eyes, he tried to move forward to apologise but was pushed back by the girl as she pointed to the door.

"Leave. Leave right now."

He wanted to stay.

To stay and apologize for all the shit he pulled on her, to get on his knees and beg for forgiveness. She just looked so fragile and broken because of his actions, he felt his heart clench painfully but decided to leave and give her space.