𝟬𝟭𝟳 𝘙𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘠𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘻𝘢

Sakura wondered why life hated her. Why the hell was she always on the recieving end of life's shittiest shitty shit?

What had she done to deserve this?

Maybe a little backstory to clear this up.

It had been a casual day at Club Heaven. Kaito and Kizzy out with their crew for some job, Koo and Rocky busy talking buisness and Cosette teaching Sakura how to make cocktails.

A new hobby the girl had acquired during the summer break. Before her second year in high school begun next month.

She had been busy with her headphones plugged in her ears, mixing around juices and alcohol to make a Martini, when a thin blondie who looked like he couldn't possibly handle himself in a 'just dance' competition as intense as the one between her and Furuya, walked in, completely missing her eyes.

But apparently blondie who would not survive just dance (which was a blood bath due to prior experiences) could actually hold his own in a fight and end up landing hits on her brother and leaving him broken on the dance floor(something that for some weird reason Ren thought was funny).

Meanwhile she had been busy dancing around to Alcohol Free completely missing the whole fight until the blondie stole her Martini and threw a wink her way while walking away.

Who the hell!?

Her hands removed the headphones the groans of her brother finally reaching her, making her rush towards his limp body at the dance floor.

"Onii-chan!"

"Nice of you to finally notice." Rocky groaned out as Sakura helped him to his feet directing him towards the bar to get water for him.

She left her brother by the bar stool before rushing behind the counter to look for water. The doors to club opening caught her attention as the rest of broken and bruised White Rascals followed in.

"Ambushed by Doubt." Koo spoke as he guided a blood soaked and bruised Kaito with the help of Kizzy.

From the corner of her eyes Sakura caught Ren motioning with his head towards his phone, her hand reaching for her own as she read the text he had sent.

'Ive found some information regarding Kuryu and Doubt.'

Kuryu and Doubt? How were these two organisations even related?

Sakura placed the water infront of her brother before subtly reaching for her cane and handcuffs.

"Ne-san I'll go get first aid material for you all." She tried coming up with an excuse to leave the Club without attracting any attention from her brother.

Rocky looked like he was ready to reject and tell her to stay but before he could Ren already anticipating his answer stood up and spoke, "I'll go with you Kura-Chan, it'll be better for you to have company."

Seeing as a member of White Rascals was accompanying her, Rocky reluctantly agreed. The duo rushed out of the club, Ren turning on his bike as Sakura situated herself behind him.

"Where did you get information from?" She asked Ren as he revved the engine before starting to drive.

"A friend from school." He replied back and Sakura realised that Ren was also a student like her, she had never bothered asking him what school he went to.

"What school do you go to?"

"Suzuran!" Ren yelled over the wind as they drove at a high speed.

Sakura wondered what kind of school Suzuran was, all she knew about it was, that it was in Toaru city and had once had a legendary delinquent name Genji Takiya in it. It had only been information acquired from Todoroki, Sakura had zero clue about Suzuran and it's legendary status.