𝟬𝟬𝟳 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘵𝘺

Todoroki didn't have to think twice to gather the whole of Oya High when Cobra came in asking for a SWORD alliance.

He wasn't the leader but with Murayama in his manic meltdown regarding the abduction of Sakura. He wasn't any better, his heart felt stuck on his throat, with nothing but panic running in his veins, he had control himself every second not to break down and have a panic attack at what might be happening to the girl, Rocky and Murayama were already enough with their raged meltdowns.

She's fine. She's fine. She's fine.

He chanted the words in his head again as the school boarded the trucks. The search for the girl had been missing for three days now, he didn't know there was a time he could ever feel as anxious and close to loosing his shit as he did when he heard the news.

He needed to find her, needed to get on his knees and beg for apology, he couldn't let anyone harm her in anyway.

It's because he felt guilty.

That's what he kept telling himself. No emotions were involved, it's because he felt guilty, or well so he tried to reassure himself with.

No feelings at all.

He hadn't been able to look at the ranks of White Rascals, a lump forming in his throat remembering a certain lady in white.

The fight at the containers had been raging, with mighty warriors aiding doubt and their unlimited members it was exceptionally hard to defeat them, his thoughts were more focused on escaping with Sakura than winning the fight.

One of the members of Doubt attacked him, landing blow after blow and cornering him to container, his head about to be bashed open on it when a sword impaled the man and left him spluttering blood out.

Todoroki met eyes with the assassin dressed in Red. The rouge of Daruma Ikka stared him down as she wiped her sword clean on her kimono.

"Maybe that beating helped you get some sense in your head." She spoke as they both indulged in the fighting again, fighting side by side as Kei Hyuga used her katana to kill off anything in sight without mercy.

"What?" He questioned back, eyes falling on the girl briefly as they connected with her's, Kei passed him a wicked grin as she stared right at him and beheaded a man, "You break my girl's heart, Todoroki, I'll break your body into so many tiny pieces no one would ever even find you."

He gulped hard before getting back to fighting, trying to act as if the words didn't scare him one bit, but inside he knew that Kei Hyuga would genuinely break him tiny pieces.

His eyes watched as the girl impaled someone else before scanning the area. He could see concern flash in her eyes before she was off to Cobra's side, the duo not speaking but fighting together.

Oh? Were they together?

He let the thought for as he focused more on fighting, he grabbed ahold of one of the beaten member by the collar shaking him, "Where is Sakura Mutsugi?"

The member just spluttered out not giving a proper answer, Todoroki raised his fist to punch him when a white cane did the job. His gaze went up to connect with Rocky's who had an impassive indescribable face, "I won't ask it now, but I want to know how the fuck you know my sister?"

Todoroki tried to wonder just how was he to survive in such environment?

So many people were ready to put him in a body just for being associated with Sakura, if they got to know about what went down that day at club they would most probably erase him off the face of the planet.

"There are so many of them!" He stood shook beside a dazed Murayama.

The opponents just kept on multiplying, no end to them any soon. Their body was now loosing the rush of adrenaline and the pain was sinking leaving them dazed and breathless, they couldn't go on for long.

Just then they heard the noise of bikes breaking in. Todoroki turned his eyes to where it came from, spotting three bikes rush in.

A sense of motivation filled them as they stared at the Amamiya trio. SWORD regrouped back together as they continued fighting, Todoroki decided to stay by Murayama's side, then making a suprisingly good duo when it came fighting.

They fought their way through the area, fists connecting with jaws again and again. As Cobra and Yamato rushed in to handle the situation for Mugen they held guard outside.

Only when the leader of Sannoh Rengokai made it out, bruised and bloody and raised his fist to indicate they won, did they stop.

Todoroki didn't wait to be a part of the celebrations, his goal to reach Sakura. He turned around to rush forward and find her when he got rooted to spot, standing next to Murayama, the duos eyes fell on Masaki Amamiya walking towards them with Sakura Mutsugi in his arms, broken and bloody.

The girl was covered in red as Masaki walked towards Rocky, who nearly lost his balance at the sight of his unconscious and bruised sister. Kizzy's hand came up to her mouth in shock, Koo took the initiative to move forward and take a hold of the girl when he realised Rocky was paralyzed.

Todoroki felt as if all the air was sucked out of his lungs. His heart leaping to his throat as he felt moisture build up his eyes. Her sweet and beautiful face was broken and bruised.

She was broken.

Murayama took a shaky breath beside him before his legs gave up, Furaya coming forward to support his body as the leader of Oya High went into shock.

"Be careful," Masaki said as he handed over the girl to Koo, whispering the next part to not alert anyone, "That's not her blood."

Koo made eye contact with Masaki as he took a hold of Sakura, a small conversation passing between him and the Amamiya as he realised what he meant.

His gaze drifted down to the unconscious face of Sakura, bile rising up in his throat as he realised, just what damage Doubt had done to her.

Author's note!

So I decided to give you all a little insight on the container war before beginning the season 2 arc.

Also about my update schedule, I'll update a chapter a day on a daily basis, if due to some issues I don't update daily or take a break I'll probably publish two or three chapters together.

Anyways let me know your thoughts on what you want to see from both Todoroki and Sakura in the future!