𝟬𝟭𝟮 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

There was certainly some black magic involved in how Todoroki was now seeing of Sakura every single day when he was actively trying to avoid her.

Trying to keep his mental health in check, he needed to avoid Sakura. As much as he hated that idea, he still valued his mental stability, starting one the process to avoid his now friend.

The only issue? Sakura Mutsugi was everywhere in Oya High these days.

Murayama had somehow gotten the girl to join in, on their betting and childish antics, making her bet some banana chips on Tsukasa (because how can you not bet on that golden godly man) and Todoroki, for some unexplained reason.

She came every day to check up on her bets, deciding to greet Todoroki too considering they were now friends, but the boy was trying to avoid her?

He always made up excuses to leave or not talk whenever she was there. His sudden disinterest and clear display of avoidance in their friendship was slowly turning her really sad.

She felt as if it was her fault, maybe she was just that boring that he didn't want to hang out with her.

She decided to ask the only person she could reach out currently. Akarai was off to buisness somewhere with her brothers, Kei was busy with Hyuga buisness so it left only Kizzy for Sakura to reach out to.

During one of their now routine fighting sessions, Sakura decided to ask the question.

Rocky had allowed Sakura to be taught some self defence after her kidnapping with Doubt, but little did he know that Kizzy was doing much more than teaching Sakura to defend herself.

Sakura still remembered the words spoken to her right before she escaped.

"Next time when I see you, I want to have a one on one fight with a strong girl."

She was going to make herself strong enough to be considered a worthy opponent. She didn't just practice physical combat but also combat using the white rascals infamous cane. She was preparing herself to defeat the girl no matter what.

"Hey, so I have a question to ask?" She spoke up to Kizzy during their break between the session.

Kizzy looked up from where she was busy texting Kaito to pay attention to Sakura, "Yeah? What is it?"

"So remember that guy, that came around asking for forgiveness?"

"Oh yeah the one who went on his knees? Not going to lie he raised my standards after that."

Sakura rolled her eyes at that, "Whatever, listen, he's my friend but these he's been trying to avoid me. Do you think I did something wrong? Is there something wrong with my personality?"

"No what?" Kizzy pushed closer to Sakura as she patted her shoulder, "There's absolutely nothing wrong with you! You are such a sweetheart, people would be glad to be friends with you! He's probably going through something, maybe you should talk to him one on one, ask him what's going on."

Sakura nodded at that advice, thinking of ways to get Todoroki alone to talk to him.

........

Todoroki stared suspiciously at his friends who had looked the door to the broadcast room while coming inside. They were acting weird trying to hold conversations with him and getting antsy whenever he stood up.

Todoroki checked the time on his wrist watch, it was nearing lunch time meaning he had to leave the school premises to fill his stomach.

He stood up ready to leave when Shibaman came and stood infront of him, while Tsuji guarded the door. He raised an eyebrow in question to their sudden antics.