23 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨

"I am falling in love with you, Sakura."

The words still echoed in Sakura's head as she sat in her bedroom getting her bandages changed by Kizzy. Her mind was stuck in a daze, butterflies in her stomach and a lovestruck expression on her face that was enough to make Kizzy suspicious.

"Where did you go after the fight?"

"Hmm? Nowhere."

"Where'd you get that necklace." Kizzy pointed to the necklace that Todoroki had handed her before she left the school yesterday. It was simple, a silver infinity symbol hung by a silver chain, a piece that he used to wear but placed on her after confessing.

Sakura's hand clutched the necklace, holding it tightly as her face flushed slightly.

"Bought it."

Kizzy narrowed her eyes at her, knowing she was hiding something, "Where did you come from last night?"

"Park, went for a walk."

There was silence between them for a moment before Kizzy leaned back with a smug look.

"You are dating that glasses guy aren't you."

"No! What? no!" Sakura was quick to deny, she knew the consequences of having a boyfriend. Much less a boyfriend who is in the Oya gang. Todoroki was the sweetest guy to her but to the world he was still a delinquent with harmful tendencies.

"I won't tell Rocky." Kizzy assured, knowing Sakura was lying due to the fear of her brother. As soon as the promise of secrecy was made, Sakura bounced up in excitement. Her eyes alight with happiness as she rambled on.

"Yes! Oh my god, yes!"

"Knew it~. Now tell me everything." Sakura nodded at Kizzy's words, going in extreme detail of everything about the couple since the first time they had met. The story received just as much exaggerated reactions as the story teller who was hyped up.

Soon the story came to an end, Sakura leaned back sighing. 

"And then what? you just left?" Kizzy stared at her in revolt not believing her words at all.

"I didn't know what to say. He kissed me again and said i don't have to say anything back."

"You are so dumb."

"Hey!"

"You have to lockdown a man, you can't just let him go like that!"

"Oh god what should I do?"

Kizzy grinned mischievously. "Well, first things first, you need to talk to him about your feelings. You can't just leave him hanging after he confessed something like that."

Sakura sighed, feeling the weight of Kizzy's words. "I know, I know, I'll do it later."

Kizzy raised an eyebrow, her mischievous grin still in place. "Later? No, no, no. You're going to do it now."

Sakura groaned, rolling her eyes. "Kizzy, I'm tired, and I don't even know how to put my feelings into words."

Just as Kizzy was about to speak again, the door was opened by Kaito who walked in without a care in the world and stared at the duo blankly before speaking, "Sakura, Rocky is calling you."

Sakura's eyes widened at the mention of her brother's name. "I'll go see what he wants!"

She ran out of the room and met up with her brother and Koo waiting outside, huddled together and talking in hushed voices. As soon as they spotted her figure they separated and stopped talking. Koo took to stand beside Rocky who handed Sakura a helmet and said, "We need to go somewhere."