𝟬𝟮𝟭 𝘖𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘉𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥

"If we expose Kuryu, this time we can definitely destroy everything."

Sakura's eyes flitted up hopefully at Kohaku's words, from her position of resting by Akarai's feet she looked up at Cobra who shared a determined look with Kohaku.

"Cobra" Their eyes drifted to the new voice, Yamato walking in with Sannoh behind him.

"Sannoh Rengokai, is with you." Noboru spoke up with a smile coming to stand beside Yamato.

"Let's crush Kuryu!" Yamato yelled out, Cobra nodding towards them in a thankful manner.

The noise of bike engines caught Sakura's attention as she rose up to her feet in hope, her eyes connecting with Ren as they hoped it was the person they were waiting for.

"Mutsugi." Kohaku said.

Sakura ran up to her brother as he parked his bike, "Long time no see." His arms instinctively came to engulf Sakura in a side hug as she reached him, tight and firm not just for her comfort but for his own.

Both of them anchoring to each other for relief.

Ren fist bumped Kaito as he spotted the boy finally healthy and not bleeding from his mouth like he was after his fight with Ranmaru.

"Nobody else calls me by my last name." Sakura wanted to roll her eyes at how her brother was trying to act all cool and mighty when she could feel the slight trembling of his gloved arm against her shoulder.

"Are you guys also in?"

"We'll destroy Kuryu to protect women. That's all." This time Sakura did roll her eyes and she was glad to see she wasn't the only one, Koo right beside her doing the same and exchanging a  knowing smug look with her.

The shutter to the area was lifted up as the truck came to stop infront of it, Sakura and Akarai both releasing a sigh of relief upon spotting Oya Kou, Murayama dangling his body to the side of the truck and waving at Sakura as he jumped down. The familiar uniforms brought another person to Sakura's head but she decided not to linger much on it.

He's waiting for her. She'll return back to him after this war was over, she promised him.

"Shouldn't you guys be studying?" Tsukumo joked.

Sakura watched with a raised eyebrow as Akarai left her brothers and walked towards Murayama, she wondered if this was a display of where she belonged, Was Akarai showcasing something to her brothers? She stood with Oya Kou, nodding to Furyua. It was a statement, Akarai standing next to Murayama was a clear statement.

She belonged with Oya High.

"You're right. We are a bunch of idiots, so you have to make sure we don't get employed by the wrong people." Murayama spoke humorously while bowing to Tsukumo before winking at Sakura who passed him a fond smile.

"Hey," They turned to the sudden headlights being shown their way, Hyuga sitting atop his car as he smirked at them, "I told you didn't I?"

"What?" Kohaku asked not getting the context of his words, making Ren snort before trying to mask it as a cough.

"You have to go through Daruma to party in SWORD."

Kohaku nodded, "Seems like we are all on the same page."

Staring at their joint forces Sakura felt hope blossoming in her heart again. Together, they were going to defeat Kuryu together. And they were going to win. They had to win.

For her family, for her friends, For Yosuke. They had to win, she had to go back to him.

"Do you guys know about the toxic waste?" Masaki led the planning, as he was the one who had been involved in the collection of information regarding Kuryu.

Murayama nodded pointing his thumb to Akarai, "We just heard." 

Sakura didn't miss the distasteful look on Hiroto's face upon realising his sister was sharing information with Oya Kou. She watched in confusion wondering what was happening between the Amamiya siblings.

"We can destroy Kuryu if we expose their cover up. And to do so, we need a statement from the factory director and evidence of what they did, as well as victims." Kohaku said to them all.

"And that's enough to protect SWORD?" Rocky questioned, now seated on his bike while Ren and Sakura were sitting by his feet like his children. Which wouldn't be far from the truth, he had unintentionally became a single father to the teens.

"Yes" Kohaku nodded before Masaki continued, "First, the factory director. He also has the evidence. "

"That's two out of three things we need." 

"Where is he?" Masaki turned to Takeshi, after the passing of Smoky, he had indirectly been elected the leader by Rude Boys.

"We know where he is." Takeshi nodded towards Rude Boys who agreed with him.

"We have to find a victim, Smoky's gone." Hiroto was extremely unfiltered, and Sakura could clearly see it with they way his words sounded, she nearly cringed at how bad he was at showing sensitivity.

"Smoky was a victim?" Yamato questioned, Sakura on the same page as him having had not known about the condition of the leader of Rude Boys.

"I think I know another victim." Lala, who's name Sakura finally had got to known from Akarai spoke up, there was determination in her eyes and Sakura didn't know why, but she felt as if she had to stick by her side.

"You mean Eri? she should be at the test centre" Pii spoke up enthusiastically, realising there was hope for them to defeat Kuryu.

"Tsukumo and Sannoh go with Lala to find the victims." 

"I'll come with." Rocky's head snapped to Sakura's direction at her sudden volunteerism, he was about to smack her upside her head when Lala grinned at her in enthusiasm and made the older stop, he realised what his sister was doing, providing support to the girl who had just lost her brother.

"I'm oath bound, where you go I follow." Ren leaned to Sakura's side lazily, Murayama was glaring at him, Ren knew he was, and tried his best to not let his amused smile show at the jealous behaviour of Oya Kou's leader over his best friend.

"We'll get the director." Kohaku continued after the awkward silence that had ensued after Ren's declaration.

"Hey," Hyuga called out, "What about us?"

"Crush anyone who interferes! This is the final fight." The words worked their magic, the manic energy from SWORD was buzzing through the air as they prepared themselves for war.

They were going to win.