𝟬𝟬𝟯 𝘍𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘴

The music played in her old earphones as she basically skipped around Sannoh.

Apparently to Rocky the safest place he could think of when leaving her alone for the first time was Sannoh. He said something about Cobra keeping the place in check but Sakura was too far excited to be out alone by herself to actually hear anything he was saying after the agreement.

She found herself jumping and clapping while hugging Koo for his efforts to finally let her go out. Rocky had seemed really reluctant but whatever Koo had said must've been some sort of black magic to actually get him to let her out.

Though there were still few restrictions, she was to be home by 5pm and not to eat anywhere else other than Itokan. Rocky trusted that cafe due to it being run by Sannoh Rengokai, everywhere else was very much dangerous as she could get poisoned.

Sakura had asked Kei and Akarai to accompany her but the former was busy with Daruma buisness while actively avoiding Cobra and the other was on a date with her boyfriend from another district's school named Suzuka or something.

So there she was alone at 4:30pm with shopping bags in her hands and pep in her steps heading to grab a quick bite at Itokan before asking Cobra to drop her home. She had just turned the corner to a slightly deserted street when two men with black face masks jumped out scaring her to death.

The guys didn't speak and just tried to snatch her belongings from her, they weren't pulling that hard to be honest and if Sakura pushed them she was sure they'll land on the floor but before she could take action somebody else was already pulling the guys away from her.

She watched the unknown tall guy push the two intruders away while slightly punching one making them run even though Sakura could clearly see that the punch was more cinematic than actual damage.

The guy turned to her and Sakura was met with an innocent bespectacled face. The guy passing her a smile as he come to stand infront of her, his eyes showing clear concern, "It's fine, you are safe with me, I'm not going to hurt you."

Well obviously, Sakura thought, she didn't see why he was saying those lines considering she wasn't cowering away from him and had clearly watched him get rid of those guys. She wasn't two eyed like him. "Aren't you Todoroki from Oya High?"

She decided to question him instead, she had heard enough about this fellow from Murayama who called him a self conceited jerk and told her stay yards away from him.

"Well yeah," Todoroki looked a little put off, as if her knowing him had ruined something for him, "but that doesn't matter, what matters right now is your safety. Are you okay?"

She was so lost with why he was asking such dumb questions, the intruders had tried to pull her bag not physically harm her, she was completely fine but for the sake of the concerned student she graced him with a reply, "Yeah, I mean my doughnuts probably got smashed but those were supposed to be for Cosette so it doesn't really matter."

"Thank god." Todoroki took a breath as if a weight was lifted from his back making Sakura raise her eyebrows in puzzlement, "It's getting late let me drop you home."

The sun was literally blaring on their backs, she didn't know what the hell was wrong with this guy, "It's really not that late-"

"Hey, you can trust me." Sakura stared at him open mouth in confusion.

What? Where was he even going with this conversation?

"Um okay, I trust you." She replied back not wanting to seem impolite but in her mind she was trying to figure this whole thing out.

When she came back with nothing, she bowed to Todoroki before turning around and walking to where she was headed.

But once again she was stopped by the male yelling out, " wait! Where are you going?"