24 𝙉𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜

"Kura~" Sakura pushed Yosuke off his chair and down to the floor while fixing her hair to not let Murayama get any clue that he had just barged into a makeout session between his best friend and his nemesis.

"Yoshi! Hey! What's up?" Her voice came out all nervous and stuttering as she tried not to check up on her boyfriend who was groaning on the floor.

"What's he doing here?" Murayama pointed at the still reclined Todoroki while handing his best friend a candy bar.

"Oh, nothing we were talking you know me and Todoroki-san are friends!"

Sakura quickly covered up the situation, her heart racing as she tried to keep her composure. Todoroki was still on the floor, looking both surprised and slightly annoyed by the sudden turn of events.

"Friends?" Murayama raised an eyebrow, clearly skeptical of her explanation. "Since when?"

"Since always, don't question it." And he didn't, Murayama knew better than to piss Sakura off.

"Uhun, whatever, I came here to talk to you about something important!" He whined like a child and came to rest his head on her lap, unaware of how his actions were setting Yosuke off.

"Really? What is it?" Sakura was completely used to Murayama's usual kinship and coy behaviour, she had grown up alongside him, she knew enough that his actions meant he wanted something. But Todoroki obviously didn't know, and he obviously was seething while watching Murayama act all sappy to her. She stole a quick glance at Yosuke, who was now glaring daggers at Murayama.

"Kura-chan, I want a bike, but don't know which one buy, Cobra-chan won't help me, can you talk to him for me?" He was whining like a child and Sakura rolled her eyes at his usual childish behaviour, she wondered how her best friend was leader of the Oya gang when he pulled up stuff like this with her.

Sakura suppressed a sigh as she looked down at Murayama, his head resting on her lap as he complained about wanting a bike. She was accustomed to his antics, but it was clear that this situation was causing some discomfort to Todoroki.

"A bike? All of a sudden?" Sakura repeated with a bemused smile, trying to play along and diffuse the tension. "And why do you want a bike now?"

"Yeah I've been thinking - nevermind, Kura let's go and watch a movie." He didn't finish his sentence, and the sudden look in his eyes was enough to let her know he was hiding something. Sakura froze a little when she realised, for the first time in a while Murayama Yoshiki was hiding something from Sakura. Sakura's eyes narrowed as she caught the change in Murayama's demeanor. She had known him for too long to miss the signs of him hiding something, and the sudden shift in his behavior was a clear indicator that he was up to something.

But she knew better than to ask him to spill the beans infront of Todoroki, the guy he very much would not like to show his weakness to, so she steered the conversation away as she pushed her best friend off her lap and folded her arms while sighing, staring blankly.

"Yoshi, do you even have a job anymore?"

"You wound me right here bestfriend." He held his hand up to his heart while dramatically staring at her, "But I guess we aren't best friends anymore huh?"

"Oh god not this again!" She rolled her eyes while throwing her hands up, knowing very well he was about to go on a rant about Ren, again.

"No because Ren is just so much more sweeter and nicer than Yoshiki right! You literally went to fight with him!"

"Ren?" Todoroki chimed in confusion, he was obviously, not familiar with the new face around Club Heaven due to his lack of involvment with the fight between SWORD and Kuryu.