𝟬𝟬𝟴 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵

Sakura was confined to the White Rascals mansion. Her body laid out on the bed with multiple bandages running up her skin, stare blankly staring up at the cieling, something she had been doing for as long as she could think.

Her soul was confined in her mind. Her thoughts too caught up in her head to actually acknowledge anyone coming in and talking to her.

Rocky had come in, he had tried talking to her but the girl hadn't given him any reply. It was as if she was dead, her cold body just laying on the bed, unresponsive.

Koo, Kizzy, Kaito, Kei, Akarai and even Todoroki had come in, speaking and trying to get the girl to show any response that she was listening but to no avail. Todoroki had managed to tell Rocky that he was a friend Akarai Amamiya backing him up and easing the situation.

It was almost midnight when the door to the room was opened again. Sakura wasn't concious to any movements as Murayama walked in slowly and took a seat beside her bed.

Unlike everyone else he didn't speak, he Didn't say a word to Sakura as he simply pulled her bruised arm, using her palm as his pillow and resting his head on it.

Sakura broke out of her thoughts a little at the sudden touch, her eyes turning to gaze at what had broke her out of her head.

Her head where she had chained herself in guilt and anguish. She was replaying everything in her head again and again. She had murdered people, she had found joy when their blood had seeped out of their body and their breaths had come to a stop. She had been relieved and satisfied.

What sick monster have i become.

She looked at where Murayama rested, not a word slipped out of his mouth as he quietly laid there.

Her other hand moved on it's own accord and rested on his shoulder, a familiar memory coming back to her from when they were 12 years old.

Murayama walked out of the school to find Sakura crouching behind the flower bed. She had her face in her palms as her shoulder shook and the tears spilled.

He quietly moved and crouched down beside her, not speaking a word as Sakura cried her eyes out. After some time he pulled one of her arm and used it to cover his eyes leaving her confused as she wiped her tears.

"What are you doing Yoshi-chan?" Her voice was nasally and croaky due to her nose clogged up with all the crying.

Murayama leaned his weight on her palm as he spoke up, "I've heard it's easier to talk about your problems when you think no one is looking, so you can cover my eyes and speak about whatever you feel."

Sakura didn't speak for sometime, just watching her best friend silently.

Murayama thought his plan to make her talk failed and was about to move away when Sakura rested her hand more firmly near his eyes and started speaking.

"Let me tell you from the beginning..."

That day she spilled out everything to him, from her mother's suicide to Rocky's new job as a scout, her sleep paralysis to her bullying. She spilled out everything, because she felt as if there were no eyes to judge her.

Sakura stared at Murayama's laid out form realising what his gesture meant. He was once again using her palm to cover his eyes, silent tears escaped her eyes as she hiccuped.

It didn't take long for her to feel the wetness of his own tears on her palms as he silently cried.

"I killed someone." Her voice came out in panic, there was desperation in her voice.

Desperate to not become a monster.

"I killed someone and I- I don't think I regret it."

She felt Murayama's body stiffen under her touch, but she continued on. She needed to speak up about this, agree with her inner self and come to the agreement, agreement that she was a murderer.

"I'm just so angry. So so damn angry at everyone and everything and I don't know what to do I just want to get rid of all this anger and I feel so guilty to be angry because I know I have no right to be angry but I'm just so frustrated at himself everything. And I hate my mother for leaving me, for being weak and never protecting me, and most of all I hate her for making me weak. When those men cornered me, I couldn't think straight, all I wanted was to protect myself. I don't regret it, is it bad that I don't regret that they died?"

Murayama didn't speak, he slowly lifted his head to reply back when another voice interrupted them.

"It's not bad." Their gazes turned to Rocky as he walked in, his usual glasses and cane not by his side, rather a more comforting look on him as he wore a plain white shirt with his hair not gelled back, "You did what you did, to protect yourself. No matter what anyone says Sakura, I'm always on your side, despite everything I would never blame you."

Her brother came to sit by her side, holding her hand he looked at her in the same gentle way as he always did. He was not disgusted by her.

"Besides," Murayama spoke up, gathering the siblings attention, "We are all messed up anyways, I still love you the blood just threw me off a little."

A tear laugh spilled out Sakura as she lightly pushed him away. Rocky and Murayama smiling at finally getting a positive reaction from her.

"No matter what Sakura, we are here for you." Rocky pulled her in a hug as she returned it while pulling Murayama too.

She knew it wasn't going to be easy, to just forget about everything and move on, but maybe, she in the near future she could heal.

Author's note!

I hate this chapter soo much! Like the writing is really bad. But please excuse this mess as I just went through a really difficult day.

Writing Murayama's character is just making me simp for him more and more and I fear I might end up writing a fic about him.

But that's still uncertain, you guys tell me what you want, should I write one or not?