𝟬𝟭𝟵 𝘔𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘢𝘮𝘢: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘴𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘰

Sakura didn't go back to the club, rather she went straight to the station where she knew the fight had already begun. Her body was already soaked in sweat and her feet were shaking due to he amount of running she had done, curse the Yakuza, for Sakura had left the bike at the alley running away from them. Thankfully her cane was still by her side as a weapon and a crutch.

The events with Todoroki were still fresh in her mind, but as she reached the station and got to see just what sort of shit they were in, it flew off her mind and was replaced by the adrenaline to fight.

Sakura panted, her hands on her knees as she caught her breath while watching her brother fight with Ranmaru.

"Fucking hell." She whispered to herself before running head first into the fight, her cane connecting with someone's jaw as she found herself next to Kaito, who gave her an impressed and suprised look.

"Didn't expect you here." He spoke out before punching someone in the face while Sakura covered his back and fought the oncomers.

"Trust me, neither did I." And then she was off, Sakura gave Kaito the signal that she was moving towards the train tracks, the male nodding to her gesture as he got back to fighting.

Sakura cleared her path by slashing and smacking her cane against people leaving them broken behind her.

It was good she wasn't using her fists, she didn't quite trusted them yet, but the cane was a lethal weapon in her hand. There wasn't a single attacker in her range that was left undefeated when they came in contact with the cane.

Busy busting someone's head open with her cane, Sakura missed the attacker ready to pounce on her from behind with a steel pipe.

Thankfully, she heard the slish of metal behind her in right time making her turn, but not to see the attack rather the attacker brutally getting stabbed straight through his chest.

The body fell down and blood coated the concrete as it revealed Ren, standing messily while holding the very katana Sakura had seen Ryu with. He looked messy, but not bruised, not a single scratch or any sign of his fight with the Yakuza.

"Your alive!" Sakura exclaimed, beaming at him.

When she had left Ren with the Yakuza the only thought that had been in her head, was that she had possibly left the boy to die. The guilt had been eating her out, but now seeing Ren standing here, suprisingly not broken and bruised, she felt as if she could finally breath.

Ren scoffed, but Sakura could see the smile on his face, "Can't believe you actually thought I was dead."

Sakura shared a smile with him before the duo got to fighting together. The sword was long forgotten by Ren as he went back to using his cane, the duo whacked and smashed around the mob of Doubt members.

"Can't believe I forgot to do my maths homework before coming here." Ren yelled over the groans and yells of the attackers, while punching one in the face.

Sakura slightly turned over to give him a suprised look, "Ren maths isn't really important in a life or death situation like this."

Ren scoffed, punching one attacker beside her before giving her a blank look, "Sakura math is never important if you are dumb as fuck like yourself."

Sakura gasped in offense, hitting one of the attackers in their guts, "You should be glad we are fighting together right now, otherwise I would've bashed your face in."

Ren rolled his eyes as he continued on fighting, "Sure, princess whatever you say."

Sakura's attention was soon captured by a blonde guy breaking into the fight and punching people while laughing maniacally. She slowly broke away from the mob before barrelling towards the blonde and kicking him in the face, "Yo aren't you the blondie who beat the hell out of my brother?"