𝟬𝟭𝟭 𝘋𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘴𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘴

Murayama and Sakura stared blankly at the ceiling of Oya High while laying in an awkward position on the stretcher.

With nothing to do and talk about, considering they already knew every single detail about each others life, they had nothing left but to just boredly stare at the ceiling.

Sakura had her mind coursing through some random thoughts, first it had been Kizzy's words to her the following morning asking her to start her training in fighting and then second for some absolutely incomprehensible reason it was Todoroki.

He always found a way to slip into her thoughts for absolutely no reason, even though they had now found a neutral ground and apologized, Sakura couldn't deny that for a fleeting moment she had found herself romantically liking the boy.

A sigh escaped her lips at her overthinking, she felt Murayama shift a little beside her, making her turn her head towards him.

"What are you thinking?" He asked her, probably picking up on the thoughts circulating inside her head due to her sigh.

She sighed once again before turning back to stare at the ceiling, "Nothing important."

"I think it's pretty important considering you sighed two times."

"Well, it's about Todoroki-"

"Huh?" That nearly gave her a panic attack.

All the boys in the room simultaneously sat up straight, yelling.

Her hand made way to her chest to calm her heart as she gave them all a wide eyed look, "Oh god you scared me."

"No no no," Nakabayashi spoke up, shaking his finger in a no motion, "Let's Back up, Todoroki and Sakura? Where the fuck did that come from?"

Murayama threw a random notebook at Nakabayashi's way at his swearing infront of Sakura.

"There is something definitely going on though, I even found Kura-chan with Todoroki earlier." Sekki added, Furuya nodding as he decided to add fuel to the fire.

"Yeah and Todoroki even mentioned some agreement between them!"

"Kura-Chan, is Todoroki blackmailing you to do something? Is he threatening you?" Nakakuki asked, concern showing in his face as he prepared to bash Todoroki's face, even Murayama looked on edge.

Sakura gave them all a nervous laugh as she flailed her arms in panic, "No! You've got it all wrong we are just friends."

"Now I might not be a genius in relationships but I know this line pretty well. There is something going on between them." Nakabayashi spoke in an off handed tone with a smirk present on his face. His words making the boys in the room spiral down into a mindless chaos.

"No what-" she tried to stop them, confused where even they were going with this but was cut off by Nakakuki yelling.

"Oh my god they like each other!"

"Huh?" Murayama just gazed from face to face in confusion and slight panic wondering what was happening as the boys went into a meltdown while Sakura tried to stop them.

"They are in a relationship!"

"No, they fell in love!" Furuya yelled out, nearly damaging their ear drums.

"Huh??"

"Oh god, are they getting married!" Sekki's words made Sakura smack her palm against her head as all the boys immediately agreed.

"Huh!?" Murayama was definitely panicking now, his best friend was getting married? To Todoroki?

"They'll get married and have children and forget all about Murayama-San!"