𝟬𝟬𝟰 𝘐𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳?

The past month had gone into nothing but vain for Todoroki. Murayama kept rejecting his proposal to fight and the supposed pawn of his game Sakura Mutsugi didn't bat an eyelash at him when he tried to form a friendship with her.

He truly put all his efforts into being friendly to her, he constantly watched and took note of how Murayama treated the girl. He observed their antics before dealing with the girl the same way. Yet, he hadn't achieved anything.

At this point he was ready to give up when a ray of hope finally shined through.

"Hey Todoroki-san!" The voice of Sakura called out from the down hallway.

The way his head whipped back in shock to see her might've given him a neck cramp due to the speed. There she stood in all her glory, her short hair resting prettily on her shoulder with her usual white skirt paired with a blue sweater, she looked extremely cute, drowning in that sweater but he put that thought aside, he was here to do buisness.

"Oh Hey, Kura-Chan!" He waved back casually, slowly walking towards her as if the sudden communication hadn't suprised him and was completely normal between the two.

When he was close enough to her, he saw her holding a bag in her hand, confusedly he looked at the bag wondering what was in it.

Sakura turned to glance at the bag, before opening it's zip and pushing her hand inside, she slightly squirmed at the feel of the raw peeled onion in her hand. She had asked help from Kizzy, on how to make an emotionless male cry and well, she had received an unconventional answer. Pulling it out, she watched as Todoroki stared at the onion completely dumbfounded not knowing what was happening until he felt it hit his glasses making them fall down before hitting his eyes as the final blow.

"Argh!" His eyes teared up at the sudden onion attack. Wondering why the hell the girl had pulled that shit on him.

"Todoroki-San!" She suddenly started speaking in an upright tone, scaring him again as he reeled back only to stumble on the rumble in the hall and fall down messily, his long legs all in a weird angle as he laid there rubbing his eyes. "I acknowledge your efforts! And I think I'll give us a try!"

Todoroki's red and teared up eyes went to stare at Sakura, though she appeared really fucking blurry and messed up due to the bad vision and tears he tried to make eye contact with him, which was a failed attempt as he ended up staring at somewhere near her neck making her believe he actually went blind. "What?"

"I talked with my friends and they made me realise how much effort you have put because..." because you like me. But she couldn't get herself to say it so instead she cleared her throat and lend him her hand, "We can give us a try."

Todoroki stared at the hand, was the girl finally ready to accept his friendship? It seemed so by her words, what else can ready to give us a try mean, it obviously meant giving their friendship a try. So he clasped on to the hand.

The duo with completely different reactions and thoughts, while Todoroki thought he was accepting a friendship, Sakura thought he was accepting a relationship. The girl blushed at thought and shyly giggled before walking away, of course with the onion tears in his eyes Todoroki had no idea of what had just occurred.

"Why the fuck did she throw the onions though?" He spoke rhetorically before blindly walking around Oya High to look for water.

..........................

It was an unusual friendship/ relationship. First of all they could never go public with it, to afraid to face Murayama and Rocky, second, it just felt as if they were always on different pages.

Though Todoroki kept treating her how Murayama did, unintentionally fuling the misunderstanding of them being in a relationship to Sakura, he was a little off sometimes which made her confused.

It was the way he was more interested in Murayama than her, always asking questions about him saying he wanted to know about her best friend. Sakura had asked Akarai if it was normal, considering the latter had more experience when it came to relationships, she seemed fit for help. Akarai had answered that it was just the concern of a boyfriend and nothing else, she told her not to look to much into it and Sakura was doing just that when she realised, she might be getting played here.

It wasn't that obvious at first but soon she started realising what might be happening. It was as if she was the only one in the relationship, not to say the weird behaviour Todoroki had towards her. He was always excluding her from anything related to him but was always head deep in her buisness.

"I care for Murayama too you know? I'm not that evil. If he doesn't get back on his feet again Oya High will be down soon." Todoroki spoke up about the Murayama topic again, they were meeting at Oya's terrace and the conversation had once again been about Murayama.

"He'll be back to normal soon. I talked with him yesterday." Sakura replied back, disinterest clearly visible in her voice yet Todoroki didn't get the hint and continued.

"Talked about what?"

"Just how if he didn't get back in charge people will treat Sekki and Furaya badly, they are his best friends so he naturally cares about them."

A light bulb switched on in Todoroki's mind at her words, a plan already formulating in his head as he found a way to finally lure in the leader.

He decided to end the chat right there but got stopped when Sakura suddenly spoke up, her voice sounded meek and her expression displayed nothing but tiredness, "Hey I just- I wanna know..do you really like me or not?"

His mind went blank at her words. Like her? What the hell, he didn't remember ever saying this to her. He couldn't let his feelings be involved with her whatsoever, of course, he didn't like her. "Like platonic or romantic?"

Sakura's eyes widened as she finally realised that maybe it had all been platonic from his side and she thought it all wrong, "I'm sorry! Akarai told me that you like me romantically and I just assumed things. Oh god, I'll stay away from you now-"

"I do," Todoroki stopped her, words blurting out on their own, not wanting her to keep a distance from him, he needed to use her in his plan, "I do like you romantically, I mean."

Sakura blushed at his confession, nodding her head. Todoroki felt bad using her naive personality to dupe her like this, but he wanted power and nothing could stop him from that.

Besides, a little lying never killed anybody.