𝟬𝟭𝟰 𝘋𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬

Sakura stared at the shadows behind her on the pavement as she walked.

She had been on her way home from Oya High, the usual way which was secure and tended to be deserted only to be used by members of White Rascals was incredibly crowded today.

Crowded in the sense, that there were random strangers dressed in black following her. Sakura made no motion to acknowledge them, acting as if she hadn't really caught up on how they had been trailing behind her for half an hour.

She was pretty sure they were only focused on her figure as they hadn't quite realised that Sakura had led them round and round the Club Heaven for the past 30 minutes, wanting to see what they were here to do.

She tried to go through her head on who these people could most probably be? Maybe Kuryu? Or most probably Doubt.

The names of the gangs didn't strike the same fear in her head as it did the previous months after her kidnapping, where she would wake up from her slumber screaming and crying for her brother to save her from them.

She had build herself through the trauma, she could heal, she believed she could.

Finally realising the sketchy followers had no intention but to just follow her, she made way to the Club.

Entering the building, her eyes flitted back to the men only to not find anyone there. She sighed before walking inside, her eyes fell to Kizzy and Kaito who were finally back after their small buisness trip that Rocky had sent them to.

There was a sort of chill in the club. Everything was unusually silent and only some of the most trusted members were present. Sakura's eyes found her brother who sat on his seat silently as Koo whispered something to him.

As soon as everyone saw her at the entrance the remaining hushed whispers echoing through the club went silent. She was too aware of the many gazes directed towards her, some in concern, some in hesitance and others in slight panic.

Something had happened.

"What is it?" She didn't beat around the bush, directly asking them. If something had happened she needed to know immediately.

"It's not-"

"What is it Rocky-san?"

Her brother went silent at that, his jaw clenching at the way his sister addressed him. His eyes held Sakura's blank ones for a long moment before he blinked and waved at Koo to tell the news. Koo sighed as he stepped up speaking the words loud and clear, "The Amamiya family recently fought the Kamazino family at Little Asia."

Akarai

The name echoed though her head at the word Amamiya, her best friend had been missing this last month having wandered off with her brothers.

"The eldest Amamiya, Takeru was killed."

Sakura breathed in heavily. She could not even imagine the pain Akarai must be under, she always saw pictures of the brother at Akarai's apartment, the many stories she was told about how she was the closest with the eldest. Sakura's heart clenched at the thought of what Akarai must be going through.

Her hands reached for her phone, dialing the familiar number again and again.

No response.

She scrolled through her call logs before calling another number. The line ringing but still no reply.

Neither Masaki or Akarai were replying.

"Boss! Somebody was trying to deal Redrum in our area!"

"Fuck!" Rocky muttered in irritation, his hands clasping and unclasping against the handcuffs he held in his hand.