𝟬𝟮𝟮 𝘊𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘔𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦

Sakura crouched down beside Yamato, the older holding onto her arm to keep her stable and silent. Lala lowly walked towards them nodding to Sakura and giving her the signal.

"It's for women only, So we'll go."

"Are you sure?'

Lala answered Cobra's question by jumping in through the window. Sakura stared back at the window in distaste, Cobra and Ren snickering beside her, earning an irritated look before she stood up, swung her cane and used it as pole for momentum before jumping in.

Once inside she leaned her head out and stuck her tongue out to the snickering duo before walking back in.

Yamato shook his head fondly at her childish behaviour.

The girls sneakily and rushedly walked inside the test centre, passing by Kuryu men, Sakura used her cane to stop Lala from rushing forward when she spotted a man standing by the door.

"Get your asses in gear and find this brat Eri!" The man yelled out and the girl exchanged looks, relieved that Eri was yet to be found.

The girls followed behind the men, trying to blend in with the nameless crowd, which was fairly easy for Lala but extremely hard for Sakura with her white dress and shiny cane by her side, she looked every inch an expensive White rascal sticking out like a sore thumb.

 Lala spotted someone she knew, crouching down and talking to the woman while Sakura watched her back and made sure they were hidden away. Lala suddenly turned back to Sakura after her conversation with the lady whipping her long hair in the White Rascal's face as she frantically started to guide them out.

"What? What happened?"  Sakura questioned following behind her, wondering why they were leaving without Eri.

"Eri escaped, as soon as she was tested positive."

Sakura groaned as she ran towards the window, irritated out of her mind of the cat and mouse. Once jumping outside Lala relayed the information back to Sannoh, Cobra making the decision to go to nameless city, Sakura following hot on his heels when Ren stopped them, "Guys, Nameless city is going to blow up soon."

His words were clear. Ren was unsympathetic and practical, according to him Eri was a dangerous game they were to avoid for the long run but Sakura was emotionally sensitive and if the city was about to blow up, she had to get the child out of there. 

Sitting on her bike she gave Ren and unamused look,  "I don't understand what you mean Ren, Are you coming or not?" 

Ren cursed as he sat on his bike, of course he was coming, he had sworn his loyalty to Sakura so it didn't matter if the girl was dragging him to hell, he would follow without a single word.

Fucking Commitment Obsession. 

They drove to the borders of the city and stopped by the entrance, their only way in, blocked by the group of Kuryu members waiting to break their bones on spot. Just when Sakura sighed tiredly about to park her bike to fight she was stopped by her psychotic best friends running their truck straight into the gate followed by Rude Boys, clearing the way for them to go in.

"He's so psychotic." Ren spoke to Sakura as they spotted Murayama yelling from the top of the trucks before diving into the fight.

Murayama Yoshiki was utterly psychotic, but he looked good while being one, so the pretty privilege did away the extremely concerning tendencies and behaviour.

They parked their bikes by the side  before running in, surprisingly Ren and Cobra matching each others pace as they ran forward before everyone to get Eri, Sakura followed behind getting extremely exhausted of running here and there, it was a game of chase, something she hated, she preferred fighting head on rather than running here and there.