𝟬𝟭𝟲 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

Sakura stared at Cobra, Cobra stared at Sakura.

It had been an ongoing battle among them for the past half an hour and Kizzy was getting fed up of it.

The leader of Sannoh had showed up at the club wanting to talk to Rocky after his declination to join the SWORD alliance but had rather encountered Sakura who for some weird reason didn't not like him.

Not like he did either but Cobra had always prouded himself on being highly likable and when Sakura, the person who ended up liking everyone didn't like him he was a little more than irritated.

He had been waiting to talk to Rocky when Sakura had skipped out of her room, her smile vanishing and steps halting as she stared at him and he stared back with equal agression.

That had been half an hour ago and they were still at it.

"Rocky won't meet you." Kizzy finally spoke up, her voice ladden with frustration at the duo as she decided to break them apart.

Cobra broke the eye contact to answer Kizzy when Sakura jumped in, "Yeah my brother doesn't like meeting bleached shortsacks."

Cobra's eyes twitched in annoyance, "You have some audacity considering your brother is blond and your shorter than me."

"Unlike your old ass I'm still a teenager, I'll grow."

"Oh yeah-"

"Get out!" The duo was broken out of their bickering by Rocky yelling from his office up the stairs.

Sakura jumped back in suprise at the loud voice as she saw Shimura and Bito walking down the stairs.

"Sorry Boss," Shimura nodded to Sakura as they both walked out, ready to leave.

Sakura knew the boys had wanted to form a band, something that had gotten her in a huge argument with her brother. While she was avidly supporting the boys her brother was highly against it. Sakura waved the duo off not at all offended by their choice to quit this gangster life and make a name for themselves in Music.

"Your wasting your time coming here, Ranmaru is back." Sakura told Cobra, the leader's eyes widening in realisation as he realised why Rocky had actually declined the alliance.

"This is our problem. An alliance will just cause more problems for us." With that Kizzy walked away not wanting to entertain Cobra anymore.

Sakura stayed there with him as she sighed discreetly picking his bike keys from his pockets while he was lost in thought. She walked towards the entrance making the leader turn towards her,"Are you going to stay there all day?"

Cobra turned towards her in confusion, his hands going to his pockets when he didn't feel the weight of his keys, eyes widening as he rushed behind Sakura realising she had pickpocketed him, "Hey! Hold up!"

Sakura flashed him a smug smile holding his keys up on display while walking out,"Drop me to Oya?"

"Okay I'll do it, Just Give me the keys first!"

Sakura handed him the keys as they walked out together, Cobra with his hands in his jacket as he turned towards the younger.

"Is Rocky okay? The fight with Ranmaru affected the club pretty bad last time."

Cobra didn't like expressing concern for the White Rascals leader neither did Rocky for Sannoh but both of them used Sakura as a medium to channel their concern.

"Yeah, unlike last time he's holding up better but Ranmaru is definitely not the same, with all the information we have got on him till now he's turned more insane than usual. Jail is no fun I'll tell you that."