𝟬𝟬𝟭 𝘚𝘰 𝘞𝘦 𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 was named after the 5 gangs that ruled over it. The W in that district stood for White Rascals, known for their ruthless reputation when it came to protect women and their extravagant clubs, White Rascals were put simply, the most exquisite and luxurious gang in all of SWORD.

And Sakura Mutsugi who was raised in this beautiful and safe environment only longed for one thing, to get her hands dirty in mud and run around with the delinquents from Oya High.

One is never satisfied with what they have, a statement spectacularly illustrated by how Sakura ended up befriending Murayama Yoshiki and nearly gave her brother a heart attack.

Rocky who's entire life revolved around protecting women and most of all protecting the woman that was his sister nearly felt his soul project out of his body when little Sakura's childhood best friend turned out to be Oya high's ruthless leader ready to fight anyone on spot. He didn't need men like that associated with his sweet little sister.

But Murayama Yoshiki was never letting Sakura Mutsugi break off the unconventional friendship they had build over the years. She had somehow weaved her existence into his life and created a soft spot in his heart for her, and once Murayama let someone in, he wasn't ready to let them out.

An inconvenient arrangement occurred between the two leaders after several puppy eyes and whines from the girl making them give in to her demands and allow her to freely walk through Oya High.

Sakura was always regarded as royalty in Oya High, students were always on their best behaviour, the only time part time and full time students didn't try to kill each other. Well until the arrival of a certain full timer, Todoroki Yosuke quite literally didn't care about who Sakura was or her association with Murayama and Rocky. He only had one goal in the mind and it was to conquer all of SWORD.

"Good Evening." Murayama stared at the newcomer, people in Oya High knew better than to start anything with him when Sakura was to come.

"Good Evening." He greeted back, his blood boiling inside but a neutral expression on his face.

Todoroki smiled a smug smile, Murayama at first glance didn't seem that harmful, although he had heard stories about his fighting skills yet he didn't look like he could hold his own in a fight.

He bowed with a smile already knowing he would win, "Hello Senpai, nice to meet you I'm Todoroki a full time student."

Murayama already knew what was to come, his eyes flitted to Seki the question visible in his eyes, his right hand man looked outside to check if the white bike was anywhere in sight.

"What do you want?" Murayama wasn't in the mood to entertain shitbags like this new student, his motivation already down after his fight with Cobra, all he needed right now was a moment of peace with Kura-Chan, not stare at this two eyed idiot.

"I will defeat you and become the leader of Oya High." Seki stood up in rage ready to fight but before Murayama could even stop him he was already pushing towards the leader with a panicked glance.

Murayama now, not paying attention to Seki didn't catch the look as he stood up to tell Todoroki to leave only for the guy to pull out his bandana and throw it on the ground.

The whole room fell into a shocked silence. That wasn't just any Bandana, that was Kura-chan's bandana.

The door opened then as a girl skipped in. Sakura was here to meet her best friend, her usual white outfit with her short brown hair bouncing around as she skipped inside, a red lollipop stuck in her mouth, one of the many habits she picked up from Rocky, of rotting her teeth with many sweets. Kizzy joked around alot that if she continued on with her candy eating lifestyle she would soon end up with silver teeth like her brother but Murayama adored her with a candy in her mouth happily skipping around, fuelling the addiction.

Todoroki's eyes fell to the new comer, his brain reeling back and working miles per second to understand why the hell was he seeing a female inside of Oya High, much less a female who was clad in such luxury that she could buy the whole school and all of their puny existence.

Meanwhile Sakura's happy mood deflated once her eyes fell to the bandana thrown on the ground, her heart shattering and mind over thinking the possibility that her best friend actually didn't like that gift at all, forget gift! maybe he didn't like her at all!

"Kura-Chan!" It was Seki who decided to do damage control, for the first time in his life his single braincell actually functioning as he picked up the bandana and laughed nervously, "You should tell Murayama-san to stop running a hand through his hair again and again, the bandana keeps falling off!"

Furaya didn't know what was happening but when Sakura turned to him with questioning eyes he couldn't do anything else except nod, even Shibaman and Tsuji who didn't give a shit about Murayama agreed not wanting to make the girl sad.

"Kura-Chan! What brings you here?" Murayama finally decided to speak, snatching the bandana away from Seki and walking forward towards Sakura, his gaze meeting that of Todoroki a clear flash of warning present in them.

Todoroki didn't know why the hell they were being so polite and sweet infront of this girl but when Murayama gave him a warning look and Shibaman tried to pull him away, his brain immediately understood she was someone of importance.

He noted the movements between Murayama and her, his hand wrapped around her shoulder as he steered her away from the crazy students, an almost protective hold as he guided her outside, his attention full focused on her listening to whatever she was talking about.

His eyebrow rose as a smirk made way to his face, was the girl Murayama's girlfriend? A pawn waiting to be played in his stringed up game to defeat the Oya High leader. Atleast thats what his mind thought till she turned around and met eyes with him.

Sakura had asked Murayama who the glasses guy was, upon introduction that he was a new student she turned her head around to politely greet him so as to not seem rude, the only problem? The new guy looked as if he was suffocated while also running a fever due to how red he was. Her eyebrows furrowed in concern at his expression but then remembered she had other important stuff to talk about.

Meanwhile Todoroki wanted to smash his head on a wall due to how embarrassed he felt by blushing due to just a single gaze by a pretty girl. He shook his head, he was here for power, for honour, for control not to blush and stare at pretty girls.

"Who was that?" He turned to Tsuji and Shibaman, the duo flanking his side as they answered.

"That, was the white rascal princess," Shibaman began as Tsuji followed.

"Sakura Mutsugi, sister of White Rascals leader Rocky and best friend of Murayama."

"She isn't one to be messed with, though she never leaves club heaven she has ample of people to dirty their hands for her."

"Besides Rocky would put you seven feet under before you even get close to her."

"It's six feet you idiot." Todoroki corrected the duo only for Tsuji to grin and shake his head.

"No It's seven when it comes to Rocky, he's a little paranoid when it comes to Sakura."

Todoroki stared at the door through which the girl had left, a plan formulating in his head. One arrow and two targets, Sakura Mutsugi was going to be his arrow in defeating not only Murayama but also White Rascals. His lips streched into a smirk as he realised just how much fun he was going to have using the girl to trample all of the SWORD.