𝟬𝟭𝟱 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘮𝘢

Todoroki likes to think he wasn't particularly traumatized. Maybe he had a few moments here and there due to the bullying he had faced in the past, but he surely couldn't be traumatized.

He thought his small panic attacks and anxiety was nothing compared to what Sakura went through, the girl was definitely traumatized but him? He didn't go through something as major as her to be said to be traumatized.

He picked up on the subtle behaviour of Sakura whenever she started falling in too deap in the past, her feet would constantly shake and she would keep fiddling with her hands, it was the most subtle gesture but he had quickly picked up on it due to his observant personality.

She didn't like the silence, preferred to keep the conversation going or playing some music. It was as if the silence was suffocating for her.

He had watched her deal with her trauma so cleanly and so nicely he had felt shame at how he dealt with his own issues.

His situation shouldn't even be that bad yet his body played different reactions on him as if he had went through hell.

Whenever he was subjected to any situation that reminded him of his past, his breathing would go ragged, it was as if he was having a heart attack, the ache in his chest so intense, his lungs as if collapsing. His body played tricks on him, his night's were restless, his body awaking on its own at ungodly hours and freezing painfully as he felt the grasp of the bullies back on his body.

Why was he facing such things? He wasn't even that traumatized.

It had been one of his many episodes when he had found himself on the roof, usually where Tsukasa lounged but wasn't there for the time being.

He had watched the Naka faction kid bully some students and that had triggered something in him, before he knew it he was stumbling to the roof with his breaths coming in pants.

Inhale exhale

He tried to do the breathing exercises his mother had taught him when he felt a hand on his back. He was about to jerk and push away when he realised who it was, Sakura stared at him in concern her hand patting his back slowly as she gave him a soothing smile, "You are okay, Yosuke. Everything is okay, breathe with me."

He let her hold onto his hand while the other one gently tapped against his back, the tapping taking his mind of the panic and making him focus on matching his breaths with it.

His hold on Sakura's hand had been tight till his breath was calmed down. The grip was so intense he feared he might've bruised her skin but the girl held on to him with the same intensity while giving him a soft smile.

He felt safe, he felt wanted unlike how he usually felt.

Todoroki tried to decline it in his head often, but deep down he knew he was lonely. No friends, no siblings, he had always been lonely.

Maybe coming to Oya High had been a good decision, he had made friends for the first time in his life and he had got to meet Sakura.

Sakura that was sitting here with him consoling him as he went through his panic attack. Sakura who he wasn't afraid to show his real emotions to. Sakura who he just wanted to kiss right now.

"Are you okay now?" Sakura questioned him softly, her hand still tapping his back.

He nodded lightly, not trusting himself to speak just yet. He was afraid to face her, wondering what she would think of him.

Does she think I'm crazy?

"I get panic attacks too," his eyes went to her in suprise staring at her as she stared at her shoes while still holding his hand, "Sometimes when I'm alone at night, the loneliness just triggers the memories from the kidnapping."