𝟬𝟬𝟵 𝘖𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘴, 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦

Todoroki was on his knees.

Sakura didn't know how she ended up in this situation, but the outcome had been Oya High's full time student leader crawling on his knees and Begging her for forgiveness.

She couldn't say she was not enjoying this. For the past few days, all Todoroki Yosuke had done was tail behind the girl begging for forgiveness.

He had started off small first, he would follow her around saying sorry every few minutes, something that he had never done in his life. But when Sakura continued ignoring him, he decided to throw away his dignity and finally beg.

Sakura had finally been released out of her bed rest 5 days ago. It had taken her close to a month to get back on her feet. With her broken leg and all she had to use crutches and had just got rid of them a few days back.

As soon as she'd been able to walk, she had ended up in Club Heaven. She had missed Kizzy and Kaito too much and had also wanted to make up with Cosette.

Though she was still a bitch atleast there was some fondness between them.

As soon as Todoroki had found out about Sakura being back in the club, he had immediately discarded the civil war situation going on at Oya High and made way to the Club, to apologise.

So far he had done so several times yet was still to be forgiven, the staff of the club found him as their new form of entertainment and laughed as they watched him walk behind Sakura like a headless chicken.

Rocky had been skeptical of the boy at first, but after meeting up with Akarai Amamiya and listening to her story he had decided to let Sakura go.

'You are holding on the image of the Sakura you rescued from your father, she's grown up now Rocky-san, if you don't let her have her freedom, she'll break. Just how she did during the container war.'

The words said to him by the youngest Amamiya made him realise just how much at fault he might be for his sister's constant nightmares and pain. So when Todoroki Yosuke came around and was able to let a smile break through her face, he decided to keep the boy around and not put him seven feet under.

"I beg you." Todoroki stared up at Sakura who was sitting on a chair at the bar talking to Cosette. "Forgive me, Sakura Mutsugi, I sincerely beg you."

Sakura stared at him from her seat amused. She had forgiven him already a few days back in her head but decided to play around to see his limit.

Of course she had been incredibly furious with him and how he had treated her but she had a forgiving nature and an encounter with a certain duo had made her forgive their leader.

It had been the first day Sakura had stepped foot inside Club Heaven after her kidnapping when two Oya High full time students had come seeking her. She had been quite shocked by their sudden appearance but when they had politely asked to talk to her, she had let them sit with her at one of the table as they talked.

"Okay first of all Sakura-chan, we just want to say Todoroki is stupid as heck." Shibaman began with Tsuji nodding in agreement. "He only has knowledge of books but when it comes to his emotions?"

"Nada." Tsuji
answered pointing at his head.

Sakura listened to them, curious and amused of what they were actually getting at.

"Like we are his friends, but does he realise that?"

"Nooo!" Tsuji answered once again as Shibaman suddenly banged the table and stood up, making Sakura flinch back in suprise, "Exactly, he thinks we stick around him because we lost to him? Bullshit! He's out friend!"

"I love the sentiment....but what does it have to do with me?" Sakura questioned them.

"The thing he is trying to say is Todoroki is big dumb bitch when it comes to emotions but we have seen worrying about you and we just wanted to let you know that he's genuine with his apology." Tsuji answered, using his hand to pull Shibaman in the seat beside him.

Sakura smiled at that, the duo had come all this way just to plead for Todoroki while he treated them like trash. She sighed thinking about what they were asking of her.

"He is a dumb bitch, no doubt." Tsuji and Shibaman choked at hearing her swear, apparently the container war had changed things for her too, "And he's really narrcastic, irritating, cocky, conceited, infuriating, arrogant and ignorant, oh did i forget a fucking asshole? Also-"

"We definitely agree with everything, but what did you want to say?" Shibaman stopped her mind rant.

"Oh yeah, well he's everything I said he is, but, if he has realised his mistake then I'm willing to help him." Sakura concluded, the duo leaned forward in confusion.

"Help him?" Tsuji asked.

"Yeah," Sakura gave them a smug smile as she spoke, "If he wants my forgiveness then he needs to do something and i think he'll need my help with that."

Now as Sakura stared at Todoroki on his knees the plan came back to her and she stood up with smugness.

"I'll forgive you." A relieved and happy smile was about to break on Todoroki's face when Sakura stopped it, "If,"

Cue the panicked look, he stared at Sakura's face that held a mischievous expression, knowing he was in trouble, "You do something for me."

He gulped before agreeing, "Uhh I'll do it."

Sakura looked at Cosette sharing a look before both the girls turned to him and laughed.

Oh, Todoroki Yosuke had no idea what was to happen to him.