Hidden Feelings

A/N: The art is not mine commission done by my sister Makoto tries to be a good friend to Miyako after everything that happened three years ago. 

Monday came after a long weekend at her bakery shop that she opened during the Summer, because she was still in High School. At the moment it was only open for six hours during the week and during the weekend from eleven in the morning until seven at night. As she walked she couldn't seem to shake it from her head what Miyako told her when they were closing up for the night. How much pain she was feeling when she was betrayed by Michiko. How she was still blaming herself for everything that happened in their last battle, when she was a scout. Ami looked at her concerned when she wasn't responding to any of Usagi's questions.

"What seems to be on your mind Mako? You were zoning out when Usagi was asking you about your brand-new bakery. The one we all helped you paint over the summer, and helped set it up. "

Makoto looked up and was about to respond when she saw Harumi pin Ami to her locker and didn't see her budge. She was in shock, and a bit hurt too. Usagi was speechless as she was watching them makeout by her locker while Makoto just looked in shock. Rei and Minako just stared not knowing what to say or do. Usagi snapped them out of it when they saw Miyako in their school uniform, and tapped Rei.

"Look who has transferred to our school, I am not seeing things look Rei I swear. She saw Minako pin Rei and just sighed walking over to Miyako who was waving while she walked over.

"Hey, Miyako how have you been? It has been awhile since we saw you, are you in our school now? How are you holding up after everything that happened?"

Miyako leaned against the locker as she responded seeing Makoto in a trance.

"I am doing the best I can Usagi, civilian life is not the best if you get what I am saying. I still live at our old apartment, because at the moment I just can't move , been working at Makoto's bakery shop, and saving up. Her bakery has actually been doing well, we all know how much of a great cook and baker she is. How is life living with Mamoru, just be glad he didn't betray you Usagi like Michiko didn't just betray me but got you all killed in the process. "

Usagi blushed slightly.

"Miyako, we had our ups and downs but still remained strong. Just didn't like the idea of being accused of cheating on Mamo-Chan with Seiya besides that I am fine. There is somebody out there for you Miyako, it is time you move on. We can all see Harumi moved on being with Akane as long as Michiru has been with Haruka."

Miyako looked up seeing Michiru's cousin making out with Ami while Makoto was just staring, still in shock. She came up behind her, and snapped her out of her shock.

"You okay there Mako? I took your advice and transferred here to be by my friends. It's a first step to moving on or at least trying to. I'll catch up with you all later. After I go to registration to get my schedule."

Makoto started to blush as she watched Miyako walk away without any of the others knowing. Then she watched as Ami and Harumi were getting more into their kiss.

"Ami, when did this happen?"

Ami came up for air, and caught her breath turning to Makoto.

"You never returned my feelings for you, so I just got tired of waiting. Shortly after you rejected me, I moved in with Harumi and as you can see we hit it off. Maybe if you would've just listened then I wouldn't have moved on from you."

Makoto got a bit angry.

"I never rejected you; I told you right now was not the time for this we were against an enemy, how did you expect me to respond when I was fighting to protect our future queen!! Besides, when I made a move you just backed away and left my place without a damn word!! Fine, I hope you are happy with your choice."