Reunited

A/N: Art is not mine , chapter was co-written by my sister Rachel @EntityCherryMoon is also the artist.

A week after Makoto was told to decide she thought real hard about her answer  and on how she was going to approach Miyako with her answer. She planned it out carefully.

She got up like her normal days and started her original routine she does every morning before school.

She was lost at words, but she knows what she wants especially since Miyako was there for her as well as she was always there for her, and they had a strong connection since.

She finished her shower, got dressed and grabbed a piece of toast and started to walk to school when she spotted Minako at the corner, she waved at her.

Minako smiled and ran to her.
"Hey, Makoto-San how was your week last week?"

She smiled knowing that Makoto went to Miyako's place and that they were alone too. She was excited to hear the details when she approached her.

Makoto blushed
"I-t was great, and I know the answer now "

Minako gasped in excitement
"OOO yes "

Makoto looked at her
"Excuse you, were you eavesdropping or something? "

She gave her the side eye and crossed her arms waiting for Minako's answer.

Minako stayed silent and giggling. Then, she ran towards school, seeing that Makoto started running after her knowing she was in trouble.

Makoto ran after her down the street. She was not pleased with her at all.

"WHY YOU, Get back here. Wait till I get my hands on you MINAKO!! "

Minako and Makoto ran down the street while Makoto was raising her fist and yelling at her.

Rei was waiting in front of the school for Minako when she ran into her causing Minako to hide behind Rei, pleading for Rei to protect her from Makoto as she gripped onto Rei's waist burying her head in her back.

"Help me! Makoto wants to murder my existence!"

Rei looked and held her head sighing.
"Now, what did you do Minako? Why is it every time you are getting yourself into trouble by somebody? Is it  ever going to stop you are so lucky I love you."

Makoto caught up
"She eavesdropped on me and Miyako. How she knew I was at Miyako's last week is beyond me."

Before Rei had a chance to say anything. Miyako came up from behind and spoke with a flirtatious tone.
"Who eavesdropped on who exactly? Why am I not surprised? "

Minako stayed hidden Behind Rei.

"It's really nothing."

She said with a gasp as she grabbed Rei and walked inside the school, trying to escape or she thought.

Rei shook her head.
"We will talk about this later. "

Makoto drank her water.

"Good morning, Miyako-San "