Memories of the Fallen

A/N:  @EntityCherryMoon art and co-written.      Weeks after graduation one couple takes the first steps to get to know each other after Miyako is over the lover who betrayed her, the lover that cheated on her, and is willing to try again as she soon realizes the one she should've been with was always there, and was able to join her in the battle that is yet to come. Starting with their first date. Until once again Dark Garnett shows herself and attacks a sailor guardian who lost everything , and is using that to her advantage. Will she succeed or, will her plan fail miserably read on and see. 

It was a week after Graduation Miyako was In her training by Maiko for work, she was learning processing first before she got in the front, she was finishing up and got the stuff out of the back and started to clean the counters after, Maiko walked to her.

"You enjoying your new job?"

Miyako looked up, and smiled a bit.

"It's a better job than my last one, and I'm enjoying it . "

Maiko blushed and smiled as she looked into her eyes, and then looked away.
She walked to help the costumers. Miyako smirked and chuckled as she went back to cleaning.

~Fuyu Residence~
Fuyu was fast asleep , as she started to move back and forth in bed.

'Shinahastu was hugging her daughter the night of the tragic battle,

"I'll be back I promise Rose-Chan."

Rose was quiet and had tears
"I-I'll Miss you mama "fades over to the battle.

 "HOW CAN YOU AKANE -SAN HOW CAN YOU!? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE NEXT STRONG SCOUTS AFTER ME, HOW CAN YOU BETRAY YOUR PRINCESS THIS WAY!?" Akane laughed evilly

"I have a new Goal now! My princess is gone now and I will be stronger then you all! "Calling from Misaki and Asami" The blade stabbed through Fire Rose as she fell breathless. and her Rose Crystal cracked. '

(Ending of Nightmare/memory)

Fuyu woke up sweating and had tears in her eyes, as she wiped them and said to herself.

'I can't Believe I couldn't save our princess ...' she got out of bed blew her nose and started her day.

~ At Rakania's Residence ~

'The 4 girls ran towards their princess seeing her fading, and dropped down and then heard her dying voice,

Wind Balance is dead, and Queen Fire Rose speaking with her last breath, protect everyone including the Silver Millennium people who will help you all defeat this enemy and the generation of evil ..I-I believe in al-l of y-ou and p-please keep my d-daughters safe , I'm counting of you Winter Dream, Leishy and Yamashita to carry my legacy and protect the universe .. 'she faded into gold dust ..Fire Rose's scouts bowed as she fades into the air .. Autumn crest, WinterDream, Leishy and Yamashita nodded at each other and placed their staffs together as they saved the rest of the scouts who did survive and make them arrive back on earth safe and sound wiping away their memories, until Akane and Michiko shows themselves again.'