Enter Dark Scouts

It was a week after Miyako's 21st birthday past they didn't celebrate it since of what happened during the past couple of weeks.

Miyako woke up early in the morning and yawned she stretched and started her daily routine.

She took her shower ,fixed her hair afterwards, and got dressed. Then she headed out to meet up with Maiko.

She parked at the arcade and sees her from the window, and she was on that racing game she entered and stayed quiet.

As she snuck up behind her and chuckled smirking.

"Good morning, Maiko-Chan."

Maiko jumped a bit.
"Oh, Miyako -San I didn't even hear you. "

Miyako chuckled as she responded.

"That is because I am stealthy."

She kissed her on her lips, Maiko kissed her back.
"You are actually early. "

Miyako chuckled.

"Well I'm glad for that, since it's the day of my party although I don't see what the big deal is. "

Maiko looked at her.
"You're the oldest out of us you are 21 now you should be happy about it. "

Miyako sighed.
"It's hard since my baby sister would have been 17. "

Maiko got up to comfort her.
"I'm sorry Miyako-San. "

Miyako sighed.

"It is not your fault i-its mine, I failed to protect her like I promised to. "

Maiko sighed as she comforted her.
"It's not, you need to stop blaming yourself. "

Miyako looked at her.

"How can you say it's not when she was my little sister. She fought Akane to protect me because I was knocked out by Michiko. Knowing she was no match for her, yet she still fought her and lost her life."

Maiko grabbed her.
"Miyako-San trust me it's not your fault. Please listen to me your sister wouldn't want you to blame yourself. "

Miyako hugged Maiko and held her, but she didn't cry. She hugged her tightly.

Maiko hugged Miyako back.
"I love you Miyako-San we will get through this together. "

Miyako smiled at her.

They both got up.

"I love you too Maiko-Chan. "

They held hands walking out of the arcade.

~Tenoh Residence~

Haruka got up and kissed Setsuna and Michiru after covering them up.

She stretched and got into the shower, finished got dressed and headed out to do last minute shopping for her cousin.