ReAwakening

A/N: Comic drawn by my sister @RadiantRaku and  cowritten 

Back at the Lair of the Negaverse, Akane was glaring at the dark mirror seeing Miyako happy. Realizing that everyone else was thinking this will be easy , she punched the glass and broke it , Michiko watched Akane as she shook her head .
"Stop worrying about those pathetic scouts you are stronger then them and you are so much stronger then that wanna be Haruka."

Akane looked at Michiko
"That wanna be Haruka has gained her powers you don't realize this, and I thought I finished Miyako's scouts !, How did they survive!?"

Michiko glared.
"Don't you dare use that tone with me! I do not know, maybe you let your anger or envy get to you! You ever thought about that ?!"

Akane glared and pinned her to a wall.
"You really think that's my problem, and you have the nerve to say that to me. Little Ms. Michiko better watch her tongue, You haven't seen my full power yet, in bed or out of bed, I advise you to watch what you say towards me. "

Michiko blushed as she asked.

"How did arguing get to flirting?"

She looked into Akane's eyes blushing a deep red. She was hoping more would happen until she noticed she was no longer pinned.

Akane unpinned her when she suddenly had a flash back of her princess who she lost because she wasn't strong enough she feels, she has nothing to live for anymore , she has no more of her scouts she just sits down on the floor opens up her button up shirt and holds her head as a tear falls and says to herself.

'Why couldn't I save you Wind Balance? My duty was to protect you and I failed you and the others because I was weak and had no chance, I was easily consumed by evil, and thought I had no choice. '

Michiko watched Akane break down, so she decided to wrap her arms around her.

"Akane" She held her tight hoping it would ease her mind. Seeing how Michiru used to calm Haruka down when she was still accepted by them. Also the way she used to calm down Miyako before she betrayed her and their team.

Akane thought about pulling away but decided not to, she placed her hand slowly on top of Michiko's and looked at her with sad eyes.

'I'm sorry Michiko-Chan; I failed my scouts and my ex. I don't even know what I'm doing anymore.'

Akane thought about it but then felt the gaze of Michiko's dark, purple eyes stare into her soul she was hypnotized by her beauty. She pulled Michiko to her and smirked as she then pinned Michiko to the ground and kissed her with passion. Michiko blushed and could feel Akane's body so warm on top of her and kissed Akane back with passion, gripping her tightly .

Akane held Michiko's hands over her head , placed her other hand on her waist, and continued kissing her with passion. Michiko moaned a bit in their kiss, Akane stopped and was in between her legs and stared into her eyes.
"As I said you're playing a dangerous game Michiko-Chan, but you get to experience how dangerous I can be eventually, she placed her hand down Michiko's thigh and rubbed it up and down smirking. Michiko bit her lip and was trying to keep calm.