Enter Sailor Akuma and Sailor Maboroshi...New Memories Surface

A/N: Art by

~Dark Lair~

Akane was laying in her bed taking a nap, avoiding all the arguing around her in the lair.

'In her mind a blurry image, and Neolani's voice could be heard yelling for Akane in pure fear as she heard fighting around her. When suddenly a sharp pain could be felt in her mind, causing her to freeze in place as Neolani's voice began to fade replacing her princess's beautiful voice with a more sinister voice. Not being aware that her girlfriend Harumi was also screaming for her to assist her as the battle continued on. She was unable to move, like her body was being restrained somehow, but not literally. Suddenly, a familiar voice was heard that belonged to Bashira yelling out 'AKANE HOW COULD YOU, BETRAY US LIKE THIS!!' She gains consciousness seeing her princess dead, along with many of her fellow scouts laying in their own blood, and her partner shaking in fear holding a lifeless Wind Balance in her arms , as she reaches out to Harumi to comfort her, Miyako steps in shielding a frightened Harumi, and is faced with her cousin's two partners with their arms crossed. In her mind a manipulative voice could be heard consuming her mind ,THEY BETRAYED YOU ALL BY TAKING OUT THE YOUNGEST PRINCESS!! GET REVENGE AND END THIS! Her eyes turn red, as she takes her two daggers making her way to Shinahastu's throne room, with Michiko behind her ridiculing Harumi as she cradles their lifeless princess , laughing evilly as Akane kisses her right in front of Harumi. Within a split second Akane's daggers stab Shinahastu from behind causing her to fall forward shattering her crystal, and all life in her eyes disappear. A familiar voice full of disappointment belonging to none other than Autumn Crest comes face to face as she speaks in an angry voice.

'I trained you myself, seeing the potential you had to become the next generation after us, and you not only kill your princess but our Queen as well!!'

Akane laughs evilly.

'Yes you did train me, but you also betrayed us and killed your Queen's baby sister, which was my princess, meaning I have no reason to let you all live!! So prepare to die at my hands!!"

A scout suddenly shapeshifts back to her true form and grabs Autumn Crest by her neck slamming her into the wall hard. This scene causes Akane to faint as it plays out in front of her. A sudden flash of light

~end of flashback~

Akane wakes up breathing heavy, and sweating as she holds her head.

'What the hell was that all about? What are these memories, flooding back and then being blocked? Why all of a sudden is this happening to me after three years? Is my mind fighting something, and losing the battle?'

She enters her bathroom, and washes her face with cold water staring in the mirror, seeing her original scout form from back in the kingdom before her ultimate betrayal. Like she is calling out to her to wake up, then there is a knock on her door and Agna's voice is heard, causing the other scout in the mirror to fade from her sight. She shakes her head and dries her face, as she exits the bathroom being faced with a concerned Agna grabbing her waist as Michiko watches on getting even more jealous than before reminding her of the jealousy in her eyes when she was with Harumi before the fall of Queen Shinahastu , and her sisters at her hands.

"What's the matter don't like the fact I am not giving you any attention, then go and play with your little toy and stop worrying about what the hell I am doing!"

Michiko scoffed at her as she crossed her arms.

"You are seeing things I am not the least bit jealous, maybe stop sleeping all damn day and listen to the plan you won't be fantasizing about me."