Truth Realization

A/N: Art and co-written 

Kaori looked

"You didn't tell them, did you ? You guys been hiding the truth all these years ?" She crossed her arms clearly aggravated.

"You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. "

Dealla spoke
"We had our reasons Kaori -San and you know it! "

Rakania spoke

"Don't get mad at us Kaori-San you know why! "

Kaori glared.

"I can be mad all I want so for 4 years you kept the truth from the girls' partners , that's the most heartless thing ever and you know our late queen will be very disappointed in you all." She turned to Miyako and Harumi.

"You probably don't remember me

"You probably don't remember me. "

Miyako crossed her arms.

"Exactly who are you and how do we know we can trust you ?"

Shitua spoke.

"Miyako-Chan, She was Shinah's ex-partner when you girls were still teens."

Miyako looked at her.

"Wait what ? If I am not mistaken Shinah died and she was married to Hiroki-Sama. " Rakania and Fuyu spoke.

"Just listen "

Shitua continued

"This is Kaori Hyra she was the 2nd scout found after Rakania-Chan over here , Kaori saved the princess and ended up being our teammate and later a good friend but after the death of the kingdom , Kaori left to train to be strong and ended up falling for Our queen before Hiroki-San. "

Kaori spoke.

"Thank you for outing me anyway but yes I am Kaori Hyra I use to help Shinah's scout fight and train you all with Haruka-Sama, Setsuna-Sama and Michiru-Sama , I was one of the last resorts to train you because of my anger I ended up hurting My Princess in training ,and hurting Haruka it was by accident. "