Truth of Sorrow 10

A/N: Drawings and co-Written by 

A few weeks passed, and Harumi noticed the distance between her and Ami lately. She was a bit upset, especially when she questioned her girlfriend if she was mad at her or something? At school was no different scenario. She would walk with her to school, and they wouldn't be holding hands. This was starting to make her question their relationship and needed some advice. Her intention was to go talk to her cousin Michiru, who has been in a stable relationship since she got with Haruka and Setsuna. She didn't know where else to turn, and Usagi, and Minako were starting to notice but said nothing. School ended for the day, and she walked to her cousin Michiru's. She knocked and looked down at her cell phone. Setsuna answered the door and was delighted to see her.

"Harumi-Chan, it is so nice to see you. Your cousin is in the kitchen making a snack for the girls. Go on and say hi, she has been wondering about you since the last battle you joined us in sweetie."

Harumi smiled slightly after she took her shoes off, making her way to the kitchen where she was hugged by Hotaru and Chibi-Usa. She hugged both girls, and watched as Hotaru got her mother's attention.

"Mom, Harumi is here to see you and she seems a bit sad. Can we take the snack to my room please, so you and Cousin Harumi can talk please? I promise we will be done before Papa comes home."

Michiru smiled as she handed Hotaru the plate, and handed Chibi-Usa the drinks. She watched as the two girls went up the stairs to Hotaru's room. Then she made tea for herself and Harumi, seeing the look on her face.

"Harumi-Chan, why don't you take a seat while our tea is being made? You seem a bit down, compared to the cheery cousin I love so much. Would you like to tell me why you are so down?"

Harumi took a deep breath.

"Ami has become distant suddenly, and when I question her she says everything is fine. There has been days I have come home from my job, and she seems like she doesn't want to be bothered. Also, recently she has been avoiding me, telling me that she has been busy but won't tell me what she is busy with, instead she just walks out no kiss or anything. I just don't know what is going on with her. "

Michiru hands her the tea and puts her hand on her shoulder.

"Sometimes, things like this happen in relationships. I mean have you two been arguing or anything like that?"

Harumi took her tea and looked down.

"No, we haven't been speaking, when I want to hang out she says she is busy, when I want to cuddle she is too tired, and things like that. This has been going on for a while now, I can't concentrate on my training, at school or anything. Maybe, you or Haruka will have a better chance of getting her to talk, I just can't anymore. I think I am going to visit grandma, and clear my mind, because this is getting too familiar to something I went through in my past and I don't like it. I even tried to have a romantic setting when she came back from her training with her scouts, and she said she wasn't in the mood and going to bed. "