Training Begins with Many Surprises

A/N: Co-Written and art   

Maiko was in Miyako's car heading towards Haruka's place, she was looking out to the scenery as Miyako was driving, and was thinking in her mind.

'What got into me last night ??does she think I'm weird?

Did I screw up? I hope not, and I really hope training won't be awkward ;she was a bit concerned but hid the look on her face.'

She made a stop at the gas station. She got up and shut the car off and walked into the gas station.

Maiko stretched and yawned; her stomach was growling.

Miyako came out with a breakfast to go meal, and handed it to Maiko.
Maiko looked.

" You didn't have to."

Miyako smiled.

"I know, but you need your strength Maiko-Chan, when my cousin trains, you have to be fully charged; she is serious when it comes to training I can assure you of that much."

Maiko smiled and blushed.

"Thank you, Miyako-San." She kissed her on her cheek.

She spoke to herself wondering.

'Are we dating now? She didn't exactly ask me out. I wonder if it was all a dream last night ' She started to eat.

Miyako finished filling up her tank , got in after putting the pump up, and continued their drive to her cousin's place.

~Tenoh's Residence~

Miyako and Maiko finally arrived, Miyako parked in the garage, and let Maiko out she locked her car. They walked in through the garage that led to the kitchen.

Hotaru was in the kitchen sipping tea.
"Good Morning Miyako-San and Maiko-Chan. Papa Haruka is still asleep while Mama Setsuna and Mama Michiru is out shopping. "

Miyako stretched.

"Ahh, ok I mean we are a bit early. " She rubbed the back of her neck.

Hotaru giggled.

"It's okay ,no worries make yourself at home. You two can take the guest room if you like until Papa Haruka wakes up and everyone gets back. "

Miyako sipped her coffee.

Maiko spoke.
"I'll be in the spare room." She bowed.

"Thank you. "

Then she walked to the spare room and kept the door cracked open a little and sat on the bed looking out the window.

Juri meowed since she still didn't receive her powers yet, she sat on the windowsill besides Maiko

Miyako sighed and put her coffee cup down.