Ranting and Obliviousness

Nathara's POV:
"I think I'm in love."
"WHAT!? WITH WHO!? Is it Ayaz? I bet it's Ayaz."
"It's Ayaz."
"CALLED IT!"
"I can't stop thinking about him.. 24/7, he's on my mind. When I see him, all I can do is stare into his eyes. His eyes are like the deep blue of an ocean, and I just want to dive into them and sleep. AND HIS HAIR! It's so fluffy and fits him perfectly. He's just so perfect. And his voice is so calm and soothing. I want to lie down and sleep when I hear him. NOT TO MENTION HOW MUCH HE CARES! Like ugh he's so dumb sometimes, but he's so caring about both pokemon and humans. He's so beautiful, too. And his hands.. they are so soft I could hold them forever!" My friend just sat there and listened while smiling.
"And his goal is so amazing.. He's such a good trainer. I just want to marry him. He's the one for me. I just know it. His music taste is amazing too. I just can't believe how amazing he is.."

"I love him. But I don't want to ruin our relationship."

Ayaz's POV;

Nathara and I had a picnic, but I don't think she was listening to me when I talked about my goals. When I spoke, all she did was give me a blank stare. I wish I could know what she was thinking about. Maybe she was listening? Why am I so worried about it?

We sat in silence as we watched our pokémon play, but Nathara soon left for her dorm. I sighed and laid out on the picnic blanket. Floragato and Cetoddle lay next to me, fast asleep. They were so peaceful. I wish I could sleep as peacefully as them.

I yawned and closed my eyes, the sun warming my face. I eventually fell asleep.

Hours later I woke up, and the sun was already setting. I looked over at my pokémon, seeing that both of them were still fast asleep. I sat up and returned them to their pokéballs, quickly getting everything put away. I yawned again and made my way back to my dorm.

I feel proud of myself for being able to defeat the first gym. My mom was proud, too! So was Nathara. Had Grusha heard about me?

I grinned at the thought of my idol noticing me.