BONUS CHAPTER FOR 100 READS!

(Hello, Kian here! This is a celebration chapter for reaching 100 reads. Thank you so much to the people who love this story! Hope you enjoy this sneek peek into the past.)

Ayaz's POV (Age 10):

My face was bright red. Why? Because my friends were teasing me about my crush. Her name was Nathara, and she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen! Well, not as pretty or cool as Grusha, but she was second prettiest.

My friends continued to nag me about her, daring me to go tell her that I like her. I finally gave in after about an hour of their annoying ranting.

"Ugh, fine! She's gonna' like me back, and me and her are gonna' get married." I huffed out as I ripped a dandelion from the grass, stomping off to Nathara. "Hey, you!" I shouted at her.
"Huh?" She glanced over at me, and my heart skipped a beat. My face was red again. Great.
"Uh, well, uhm.." I held the dandelion out. "I really, really like you, Nathara! Please like me back!" She looked at me grabbing the dandelion.
"Yes! I love you too!" She giggled and hugged me tight.

I felt as if my heart was about to explode out of my chest. "Auh, you're crushing me!!" I saw my friends, and their jaws were dropped. "Well, well.. Bye! I'll talk to you later!" I pulled away from her, giggling as I ran off to my friends.

When I got home I whipped out my diary and began writing about my day. Gosh, Nathara is so perfect! I can't wait to see her tomorrow. Me and her will sit together, and snack together, and learn together!