Sleepover

Nathara's POV:
Hours after the evolution, I was hanging out with Ayaz in my dorm.. Once again, I just zoned out into his eyes. I wondered if he knew I loved him. I wondered if he loved me back. I wanted to know what his thoughts were.

I snapped out of my thoughts.
"Hey, uhm, Ayaz- wanna sleep over?"

"Sureee pizza game night?"

"YES! I'll order pizza right now!" I grabbed my phone and ordered pizza delivery. I then jumped onto my bed, dragging Ayaz with me.

I laid down next to him, watching a video on my phone. I ended up grabbing his arm, hugging it. About 10 minutes later, we heard a knock. Ayaz got up to answer it, and I sat up.

We got out a board game and ate pizza while playing it. His laugh was so amazing. After we ate and played games (I beat his butt), we got ready for bed. I laid down and cuddled him.

We fell asleep cuddling, and I woke up, and he was awake, already warming up pizza for breakfast.

"Wow, very nutritional breakfast you got there."

"Wow, very tight grip you had there." I laughed nervously and sat up, fixing my hair. I took out Sparx, Pytho, and Dratini and let them play around. Ayaz handed me a plate and I gobbled up the pizza like a Goblin.

"What I was hungry!" I laughed and put my plate in the sink. When Ayaz finished I tackled him.

"IM BOOOOORED!"

"Auh, geezz! You're gonna' bruise me." He laughs. "Hmm.. We could always watch a movie." I giggled and backed off him.
"Good idea!" I pulled him beside me and rested against him turning on a movie.

I dozed asleep resting on him.

Ayaz's POV:
When Nathara asked if I wanted to sleep over, I wasn't shocked in the slightest. She had been a lot more clingy this past week, understandably. I agreed to stay over.

We had pizza and played board games.

When we were finally done, we laid down. She wrapped her arms around mine and snuggled against me. It took me a while to fall asleep, due to how distracted I was.

Was this platonic? Is this a sign she likes me? Oh my gosh, am I going to have to reject my best friend!? No... I need to calm down.

I took a deep breath in and closed my eyes.

This was purely platonic. It's not like we haven't cuddled before. I'm the one making this weird.

Soon, I fell asleep.

I woke up before her, gently pulling away, hoping to not wake her. I opened the pizza box, noticing there were a few slices left. I decided to take a few out and microwave them for breakfast.

Nathara woke up as I was heating the pizza, and grinned at me. "Wow, very nutritional breakfast you got there."

I thought of a quick comeback, "Wow, very tight grip you had there." but it ended up making me more embarrassed than proud. She laughed and sat up, fixing her hair. She was so pretty... I was honestly surprised that she didn't have a boyfriend. I guess dating isn't on the table for her since she already has some pretty hard goals.

I ended up heating her a few slices as well, and we sat down. After we were done I set the plates in the sink and flopped back on the bed.

Nathara tackled me, and I could feel my face heat up. We were so close. Why am I making it weird!?

"I'M BORED!"

I tried my best to hide how flustered I was. "Auh, geez! You're gonna' bruise me." I nervously laughed. "Hmm... We could always watch a movie." She giggled and backed off of me. I quietly sighed and sat up.

"Good idea!" She smiled and pulled me beside her, gently resting her head against me and turning on a movie.

She dozed off not even ten minutes into the movie.