Calm day.

Nathara's POV:
I sat in my room, crying, holding Survivor and Eve close. I've been in my room for almost a week now. I heard a knock on the door.
"WHO IS IT!?"
"It's Ayaz. Please come out, Nathara."
"No."
"Please..? At least let me come in."
"Fine.." I got up wiping my face, unlocking the door.
"Come in.." I laid on my bed, curled up, and cried. Ayaz sat next to me, putting my back.
"Nathara.. I know,it's sad but it's a part of life.. at least he died knowing he was loved in his last few moments..?"
"But he suffered so much! He didn't deserve it..!" I kept crying and just pulled Ayaz down, hugging him. I ended up falling asleep holding onto Ayaz.
When I woke up, Ayaz was asleep holding me close,like he was calming me down. I lay there, taking in his embrace. I clinged on to him, and I felt safe. I felt like nothing could hurt me. At the same time, I still felt horrible. But I enjoyed this while I could. I was about to doze back off when Eve jumped on me spooking me.

"ACK!" I accidentally woke up Ayaz.
"Sorry.. Eve scared me." Ayaz noticed how close he were and his face turned bright red. I wondered if he was just embarrassed, or did he possibly like me back.. it didn't matter. He's said many times that we are just friends. I laid back down, trying to get him to stay like this.

"Please don't move.. I feel safe.."

Ayaz's POV:

"I won't." I whispered to her, squeezing her a little tighter than before. I felt safe aswell, knowing I had someone like her I could turn to.

I rubbed her back until she fell back asleep. We were both exhausted, and we couldn't deny it. It was nice having someone we could hold close. We're grateful for eachother.

I eventually fell asleep aswell.

I woke up a few hours later, noticing that we had been in the same position the entire time. I quietly sighed and laid my head back.

Maybe I do like her. She's sweet, caring, and emotional. The perfect girl.. but there's no way she likes me the way I like her. There's so many other options. Better options.

I gently moved her off of me and went into the bathroom, flicking the light on and staring at myself in the mirror. My eyebags were noticeable, and my hair was dirty.

"Geez, I'm a mess." I muttered, only to hear a small laugh from behind me. I looked past myself in the mirror to see Nathara.

"Both of us are."

I smiled at her. "We should have like, a self care day. Just relax and stuff. It'd be nice."

"Uhm, I guess so, yeah. That'd be nice." She walked up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. "Where would we even go?"

"There's a spa in Mesagoza. We could always just get some spa stuff from a store, and relax in your dorm. I can order pizzaaa.." I grinned at her.

Her frown became a grin. "That sounds great. Can we just get spa stuff at a store and hang out in my dorm..? I don't want to go in public for long."

I nodded. "Yeah, that's fine." We got ready to go out and gathered all the stuff we'd need for a relaxing day. I ordered a pizza on our way back to her dorm.

I set the bags down on the floor and began going through them. "Snacks, face masks, nail polish, massager.." I got everything out one by one, and our spa day began. We ate pizza, sweets, and put face masks on eachother. We even did eachother's nails! It was amazing. I almost forgot how nice it was to just be together.After a few hours, we laid in bed, cuddling close to eachother. "I love my nails." I smiled and rested my head on hers.

"I love mine, too!" She smiled back at me. After the movie we had turned on was over, I noticed she was fast asleep. I quietly sighed and moved a bit of hair out of her face.

"I love you." I whispered in her ear.