Pamper

Nathara's POV:
Ayaz suddenly called me. I was just finishing up, so I stepped aside and answered. He felt hot and dizzy. I sprinted to his dorm and barged through the door.

I sighed. "Let's take care of ya." I took his temp and put an ice pack on his head. I laid next to him and cuddled him to help him. I gave him pain meds, and he laid his head in my lap. I gently smiled at him and played with his hair.

"Your hair is very soft." I giggled.

He smiled up at me. "Thanks." He then started dozing off. God, how much I loved him. His face,smile, his laugh. But he was so out of my league.
I fell asleep with him still in my lap. I woke up, and he was still out cold. He didn't look like he improved. I carefully got up and made him breakfast in bed. He finally woke up.

"Morning sleepy head! Feel any better?"

"Auh.. Yeah, a lot better."

"That's amazing!" I placed the breakfast on his bed.

"I closed the tent for the day. I want to take care of you. Wanna have a spa day? Orrr oh!" I ran out of the room to grab something.

"A spa day sounds nice.. Hm?" I run back into the room with various board games,food,snacks,and more.

"ALL OF THE ABOVE! SPA,GAME,MOVIE,SNACK, AND MORE!" I laughed. Ayaz mattered more to me than anyone. He snickered.
"You really spoil me, Nathara."

"Well..yeah! Your sick and your my priority. Nothing else matters right now! But then again you always matter more then anything to me. I love you!" I realized what I said. "IN A PLATONIC WAY!"

His face went red, and he slowly nodded. "Yeah.. I figured you meant it in a platonic way." He weakly laughed and stared down at the floor. I wondered if he was okay.

"What first? I'm thinking spa last to relax!"
"Snacking and gamess!" I nodded and whipped out the snacks and games.

I really wish he knew how I felt.

Ayaz's pov:

Nathara had really spoiled me that day. She was by my side the whole time, making sure I was okay. We had snacks, played games, and did much more. She even said she loved me, but of course, it was platonic. It made me a bit sad, but I couldn't let my feelings get in the way of us having a good time.

Once she left I started planning for the next gym. I had defeated Katy, Brassius, and Iono. Now that I'm thinking about it I really haven't done much. How was I ever going to complete my goal if I wasn't chasing after it like crazy!? I had to step up my game!

I began to train, even though I was still feeling a bit drained. My pokémon seemed happy to be training again, being able to stretch their legs and whatnot.

I headed to the fourth gym, where I met leader Kofu. He was definitely a challenge, and I knew I had to be prepared for the next gym. This was no joke.

Maybe I could evolve Eevee today! Though it was young, it had amazing strength. It almost sent Cetitan flying with a quick attack when training. I decided to go to a close friend who collected all kinds of stones used for evolution, so I wouldn't have to go to Montenevera or Glaseado.

Once the ice stone was in my possession, I evolved Eevee into Glaceon. She was so pretty.I was going to go see Nathara to tell her about Glaceon, but my phone began to buzz. I checked it, seeing Nathara on the news. Huh? Nathara was on the news!? I payed close attention to what they were saying, trying to block out any background noise.

"New pokémon rescuer saves pokémon of famous actor and champion of Kalos, Diantha!" The news reporter exclaimed, his face full of shock. Why would Diantha be in Paldea? They continued to talk about how Nathara saved Diantha's pokémon, and how she was now being rewarded.

"Wowh.. She's so cool!" I beamed. I don't think my smile had ever been so wide. Next thing I know, I see Nathara standing next to the Kalos champion live. I couldn't tell if Nathara was happy or nervous. Maybe it was a mixture of both.

[AUTHORS NOTE:, so sorry, we didn't post yesterday! We started late! But, new bonus chapter coming put today! Stay tuned!]