The Cave

Ayaz's POV;

I stood in front of the Glaseado gym, more nervous than I had ever been. I sighed and took out a small pack of Skittles, opening it and popping a few in my mouth. "I wish you were with me."

I finally built up the courage to go inside and walk up to the person behind the counter. "Hello! Here to challenge the gym leader? You'll have to-" I cut him off. "No, no! Not yet. I want to meet him... Please?"I'm sorry, young man, but he's busy battling right now." I sighed and slowly nodded. "Okay, sorry."

I walked out and looked around, hoping that I'd see Grusha. But of course, that didn't happen. This was so disappointing.

I made my way back to Mesagoza and sat at a sandwich shop, hoping to think of something to do. I gasped and grinned, finally, an idea!

I decided to look around Glaseado and Montenevera for ice stones so I could evolve my Cetoddle. Maybe I'd even catch a new pokémon while I was doing it!

It felt like I had been looking for hours in the cold. Maybe I should've asked Nathara to accompany me. Then, finally, I found an ice stone! As soon as I went to grab it, I got colder. The snow came down harder, and I could barely see. I heard a loud noise, most likely a pokémon. I squinted my eyes at a glowing light, and it got closer, closer, and closer... Until I saw the face of a Froslass.

My eyes widened with fear, and I trudged away from the pokémon. It didn't help much, and my body began to feel numb. I fell to the ground, and the last thing I saw before blacking out was the face of a woman.

When I awoke, I wasn't any warmer than before. My eyes scanned the area, and I noticed I was in a cave. A very dark one. I slowly stood and felt around, accidentally bumping into something. I gasped, bringing my hands up to my already bruised forehead. I felt what was in front of me and squinted my eyes. I saw a face of a man. I saw a face of a man!? I shrieked and stumbled back, scooting myself backwards until I felt the wall.

"Holy shit.." I stuttered out, reaching into my bag for my phone. I teared up from the pain on my forehead, and called Nathara.

Nathara's POV:
it's time for class. I walked to class daydreaming and eating Reeses Pieces. "I just want your embrace." As I walked into class, my phone rang, and I answered my phone.
Was it Ayaz? I answered it.
"Hello?"
"Hey, uhrm.. I need help. I'm stuck, and it's dark.." I can hear Ayaz sob. "I'm scared, Nathara! I don't know what to do." I started to panic. My breathing got rapid.
"

WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL THE POLICE!? WHERE ARE YOU!?"

"I don't know, I don't know! Ughhn.. I was looking for an ice stone to evolve Cetoddle, and then.. There was, like, a blizzard out of nowhere? I saw a Froslass. I think it's trying to kill me! So, uhm.. I'm in a cave somewhere around Glaseado.. Maybe?"

"Oh my God, Ayaz. I'm calling the police and I'm on my way. I'm going to try and track you. Just stay safe, please." I hung up and backed into a wall, trying to catch my breath and stay calm to no avail. I slid down the wall, trying not to cry in fear. I had to try and calm down and be strong so I could find Ayaz.

I tried strategies to calm down, and it still didn't work. I couldn't do it. I started sobbing in fear and rocking back and forth. My mind started thinking of the worst. I had a full-on breakdown, which resulted in me blacking out. I woke up to the sound of a voice.

"Nathara? Can you hear me?" I opened my eyes and saw my teacher and nurse.

"Good, you're awake. You blacked out outside class." It all came rushing back.

"AYAZ! HE'S MISSING! HE'S IN TROUBLE!" I jumped up and ran. I ran and ran and ran rarely, stopping for a breath. I tried to track him and ran to the cave. I could feel my body getting numb. He was insane for coming here. I couldn't feel my body.

I entered the cave and saw Ayaz.
But he was unconcious.